[NEED LOGS / TRACK REPLAY]Debrief & Logbook Problems - Not Counting Kills

Bambino

Hello All,

In the F-14B, if I play Instant Action, the debrief is accurate with post-battle statistics and my logbook properly updates.

However, if I play any type of canned mission, or a mission created in the mission editor, (I am playing solo and not multiplayer or on a server) the debrief shows no kills (air or ground, for me or the AI). As well, though my flight time, takeoffs, and landings are logged, I get no credit for any AA or AG kills in the logbook that I had in the previous mission.

I've scoured the forums in hopes of not re-posting a known issue, but cannot find anything definitive. Any insight would be helpful. DCS is so vast, I do not know if this is a bug, known issue, problem that has been around a long time, or a setting I am not clicking, etc. Flying missions and not getting any stats is a bit defeating.

Thank you!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

fyi, my logbook do not count anything ...so my kill/hours/landing /ejecting are never updated, so seems to be huge issue with the logbook would great if anyone have a "how-to-fix" guide for this issue or just if these parameters can be exported using some api/sdk maybe (?). But I also know for sure it works for many :-).

Btw I only fly the "Beta" so it may be as expected of cause.,

Brgds

S.O

Any feedback/advice or comments are highly appreciated

Have a great day 🙂

Brgds

FighterNCO

logbook never worked.

you can find many bugreports in this subsection by searching "logbook", issues like yours trace back years.

just consider it not existing in the game :thumbup:

regarding debriefing, there is a new bug from 2.5.6. hopefully soon to be fixed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

MOOSE

The only time I've ever noticed this is when I spawn enemy aircraft using MOOSE .lua scripts. In MOOSE, spawned aircraft will not give you any credit for the kills. Since you just joined DCS in December, I'm betting you are not writing MOOSE .lua code as of yet.

ChuckIV

Edited by ChuckIV
missing info

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

Hi,

Sounds very strange, anyone know if or when this may be fixed seems to be a massive issue with this or am I wrong ?

And do someone have some good advise how to fix ?

* Tried to delete all my "pilot" and start with a fresh one still same issue.

Or anyone found away to track you hours/kill ++. I have started to look into values/numbers from Tacview and see if I can find a way to extracts these data and import them into my own db.

Appricate any comments or advise :-)

Brgds

S.Olsen

Any feedback/advice or comments are highly appreciated

Have a great day 🙂

Brgds

FighterNCO

• ED Team

We resolved scoring issues in the last patch, if you are still seeing problems please attach your dcs log after it happens and a track replay if possible

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2