F-14B Arab Spring Campaign

Florence201

Frustrated with Iran's constant saber rattling, Syria and Iraq have formed an unprecedented Alliance and moved on western Iran. World leaders have watched on with amazement, as the Arab Alliance has slowly taken territory in Western Iran, despite the Ayatollah putting all the Iranian Military into stopping the push.

The Arab Alliance has now taken land as far east as Bakhtegan Lake, East of Shiraz Airfield (which is also in the hands of the Alliance). The Iranian Leadership has swallowed it's pride and reached out to Western Governments, in the hope that with "The Great Satan" helping them out, this Alliance can be pushed back into Iraq.

With Shiraz Airfield firmly under Alliance control, they are pounding Iranian ground forces, with daily air attacks. Syrian and Iraqi SU24s, are bombing troops, driving them back despite Iranian air support. Arab Alliance CAP's have taken out a large percentage of Iranian fighters, forcing the Ayatollahs hand into pleading for help.

The John C Stennis CBG has been diverted in the Arabian Gulf, as the first of Western Support forces. The Iranian Leadership has put restrictions on where Western forces can transit and operate over their territory. As such, you are to be mindful of ingress and egress routes, so as not to upset the host nation.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307920/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Frustrated with Iran's constant saber rattling, Syria and Iraq have formed an unprecedented Alliance and moved on western Iran. World leaders have watched on with amazement, as the Arab Alliance has slowly taken territory in Western Iran, despite the Ayatollah putting all the Iranian Military into stopping the push.

The Arab Alliance has now taken land as far east as Bakhtegan Lake, East of Shiraz Airfield (which is also in the hands of the Alliance). The Iranian Leadership has swallowed it's pride and reached out to Western Governments, in the hope that with "The Great Satan" helping them out, this Alliance can be pushed back into Iraq.

With Shiraz Airfield firmly under Alliance control, they are pounding Iranian ground forces, with daily air attacks. Syrian and Iraqi SU24s, are bombing troops, driving them back despite Iranian air support. Arab Alliance CAP's have taken out a large percentage of Iranian fighters, forcing the Ayatollahs hand into pleading for help.

The John C Stennis CBG has been diverted in the Arabian Gulf, as the first of Western Support forces. The Iranian Leadership has put restrictions on where Western forces can transit and operate over their territory. As such, you are to be mindful of ingress and egress routes, so as not to upset the host nation.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307920/

This looks great, thanks so much for putting it together. Do I need to install the aircraft skins and carrier mod or will it work without them? Thanks :)

We can never have enough Tomcat scenarios, so thank you veryich for putting in the hard work to create a campaign. I'll be sure to check it out when my new stick arrives.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

This looks great, thanks so much for putting it together. Do I need to install the aircraft skins and carrier mod or will it work without them? Thanks :)

It will work without the skins (although adds realism), but you will need the Military Aircraft Mod and Carrier Mod to make all missions work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Mission 5

Just flown the mission and intercepted the migs. When returning to the Stennis i thought id watch the harpoons hit the enemy ships (chase missle view). All the harpoons missed. Made it to the carrier and after landing the mission result was 0. Anything I could be missing?

Cheers

i5 9600K @3.7 Ghz

MSI MPG Z390 GE AC

MSI RTX 2070

HyperX 32GB Ram @3200MHz

CoolMaster Master Liquid 240l

• 2 weeks later...
Mission 5

Just flown the mission and intercepted the migs. When returning to the Stennis i thought id watch the harpoons hit the enemy ships (chase missle view). All the harpoons missed. Made it to the carrier and after landing the mission result was 0. Anything I could be missing?

Cheers

Looking into it now mate

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

@Florence201 Hey mate, I just tried the latest version SC-no mods Mission 1, all appeared to go ok, however, a couple of triggers didn't seem to work or were not in time. Did you keep AIRBOSS in? I noticed airboss sound files in the miz, but I never got any airboss F10 menu, and the fleet tanker (assuming airboss) never spawned. I did hit escape at mission start before chosing the slot to see if the script would load.

Otherwise, all of the target and deck configuration triggers worked ok. Well done

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Good stuff Florence! If you could link and mention the dependencies (skins and mods you need) in the thread description and once you've updated it, I'll add it to the list of campaigns. Well done and many thanks!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Did you wait for the airboss loaded message before entering a slot?
Yes, I waited a minute, nothing happened. Though looking in ME and unzipping the .miz, there doesn't seem to be any MOOSE or AIRBOSS loaded. On latest OB.

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Good stuff Florence! If you could link and mention the dependencies (skins and mods you need) in the thread description and once you've updated it, I'll add it to the list of campaigns. Well done and many thanks!

Skins and Mods are all contained within the ED User forum link.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, I waited a minute, nothing happened. Though looking in ME and unzipping the .miz, there doesn't seem to be any MOOSE or AIRBOSS loaded. On latest OB.

There’s no Airboss with SC. I’ve obviously just left the sound files in the .zip. With SC comms, Airboss and SC would mean double comms, so I removed the MOOSE stuff.

Edited by Florence201

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There’s no Airboss with SC. I’ve obviously just left the sound files in the .zip. With SC comms, Airboss and SC would mean double comms, so I removed the MOOSE stuff.
Ahhh, ok, that explains it. Many thanks.

Cheers!

Hello,

Will you update this campaign to upcoming Syria map version?

(If you comply this update, I will have a good reason to buy Syria map:D )

I won’t be updating to Syria as you can’t port everything to a new map.

That said, I fully intend building Syria map campaigns

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I won’t be updating to Syria as you can’t port everything to a new map.

That said, I fully intend building Syria map campaigns

Roger that.

New one might be created after Syria map released.

It will be wonderful that flying Tomcat missions above the Syria lol.