Are the older modules working with VR?

conura

Hello everyone. I'm looking to expand my module library a bit beyond the F18 and F14 and A10c.

I play exclusively in VR on a Rift S and some of the modules I'm interested in are the following:

Huey, Mi8, Mig21, F5.

I know these modules are a little older but are they all still fully functional and good in VR? I know sometimes older modules like the KA50 have been broken over time.

As an aside, when I load into the A10c in VR the position seems to be totally wrong and the HUD isn't very visible. Does anybody else have this issue?

You need to re-center your VR view on the start of atleast your session. "5" on the Numpad might work, if it does not, go in the options controls menu and look for the centering bind under GUI Layer dropdown menu and attach it to a key.

All modules which work in 2D should work in VR, it's not module specific. Don't having them though.

All aircraft in DCs work in VR.

The only module that doesn’t is combined arms

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Hello everyone. I'm looking to expand my module library a bit beyond the F18 and F14 and A10c.

I play exclusively in VR on a Rift S and some of the modules I'm interested in are the following:

Huey, Mi8, Mig21, F5.

I know these modules are a little older but are they all still fully functional and good in VR? I know sometimes older modules like the KA50 have been broken over time.

As an aside, when I load into the A10c in VR the position seems to be totally wrong and the HUD isn't very visible. Does anybody else have this issue?

For the A-10, just use the power seat switch on the left hand side of the cockpit. Drop the seat down and the HUD will be fine.

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=223398&d=1576864847

attachment.php?attachmentid=223398&d=1576864847

Edited by Canada_Moose