Three looking for a home

Warhawk67

Myself and two friends are currently looking for a new base of operations. We are new to DCS and currently do not own aircraft such as the F-18/F-16 or other (what I have heard termed)high fidelity model aircraft, however we do have aircraft from the FC3 pack either in part or in whole. While we all have experience with flight sims, I think I'm the only only one of us that had LOMAC and the other two have had other flight sim experience, so it's not a complete blank slate when it comes to learning but it is pretty close to it.

That blank slate can be both a blessing and a curse as it offers the chance for us to learn how to do things correctly before bad habits set in but it also means we are going to need some help. What we do have to offer though is a willingness to learn and a desire to approach this with both the seriousness it requires and the desire to have fun at the same time.

We are looking for a group in North America. Time commitments shouldn't be an issue nor will the desire to improve the choices in our own hangers. I have looked through some of the other recruitment posts here and have found that for most we don't currently meet some of the requirements so this is just a general call out to see if there are any other groups out there that we might be able to fit into that may not post here but do keep an eye on this section of the forums. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Let’s use the f-15 since it’s in the fc3 bundle. Go to YouTube do a search for dcs f-15 and several pages of videos come up let’s take two sources Matt Wagner and the grip reapers . Watch a video starting at cold and dark or familiaration then watch it again taking notes then go to the ac run the training mission tat goes with the video go thru the mission over and over un.til your are comfortable then goe to the next video/training mission rinse repeat over and over etc

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

if I’m not mistaken, didn’t you already join our Discord, just waiting for you to show up on TeamSpeak, so we can properly greet you and help you get settled in

Edited by USNVA_02

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

if I’m not mistaken, didn’t you already join our Discord, just waiting for you to show up on TeamSpeak, so we can properly greet you and help you get settled in

I'm sorry for any misconceptions I thought I made it pretty clear that I/we are looking around and trying to find the best group that will be the best fit for both parties concerned. If I left you with any other impression then I want to deeply apologize as that was not my intent. We haven't made any decision yet as we as a group have had a full plate with life over the weekend. We haven't ruled anyone in or out in our minds and hope that any misunderstanding with you won't adversely affect any decision in the future.

No skin off of us, but it was you that joined

our discord right? Unless it was someone else with the named Warhawk67. Is your discord avatar an "A" ..it looks like the Crimson Tide Logo,right?

And hey, good luck in your search, they are a lot of excellent groups in DCS, we just don't bother making people jump through hoops to be a member.:thumbup:cause just like our name...we're pirates and don't follow the "rules"

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time