why^2?

Cornelius

Really simple question to a puzzling behavior: why are non resolved bugs being moved to the resolved bugs section? I mean, is it a mistake or do you just try to pretend they are resolved?

Hi all.

These were moved by a former tester in error.

When I return after my holiday I'm going to go through the tracker to check for mistakes

Thanks for sharing

3 months have passed. Are we to assume that you're still searching?

Only the War Thunder community thinks the Harrier is complete. :megalol:

The true DCS community knows that the Harrier is riddled with bugs and is far from being at DCS standard.

Get outta here. Yes, there are problems, but your statements are way overdone. Riddled with bugs and not being up to DCS standards was that one plane by that one developer that has gone, probably for the better. Looking at your join date I suspect you are an Hornet Boomer so you must not have been around those days, so I guess that makes yourself not an actual member of the true DCS community? Because a 'true' community must be the dumbest sh*t I have heard today :lol:

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Here is one who feels targeted! Take your drops boy and go back to warthunder.

I have been flying on DCS for many years. A10C, MIG21bis, Warbirds, FA-18, M2000C. So yes I can compare. The AV8bna is, in its tactical use, my favorite, but that it is painful to have to get around all these bugs that poison us. This explains my frustration to see that each new feature brings its share of new bugs and that the old bugs are not fixed. The harrier has been out for years so I don't think it is on the top. So no decidedly it is not level!

I think you are just pulling and pushing the handle and from time to time press the fire button. So yes, for you the Harrier is surely finished.

Edited by Kerosene

Here is one who feels targeted! Take your drops boy and go back to warthunder.

I have been flying on DCS for many years. A10C, MIG21bis, Warbirds, FA-18, M2000C. So yes I can compare. The AV8bna is, in its tactical use, my favorite, but that it is painful to have to get around all these bugs that poison us. This explains my frustration to see that each new feature brings its share of new bugs and that the old bugs are not fixed. The harrier has been out for years so I don't think it is on the top. So no decidedly it is not level!

I think you are just pulling and pushing the handle and from time to time press the fire button. So yes, for you the Harrier is surely finished.

Sadly this seems to be what most people do, push a button and fly around a bit.

Maybe the "true DCS community" you speak about is actually mostly made of people that don't care that much about a flight simulator, but more about a shooting game such as warthunder.Or maybe in htese premises they just happen to be the most vocal, with a few exceptions.

It is in plain view to anyone who has read a page of Natops or tried to follow a checklist that the Harrier is not up to the same DCS standard other modules are meeting, but at the end of the day we cannot force anyone to read the manuals etc. if they don't have a deep interest in the aircraft and its systems.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s