Your Jetseat/Simshaker profiles

A thread to invite the Jetseat happy users to share their favorite Simshaker profiles :D

I just received mine and have nothing to share yet but I noticed that some settings customization are required to feel good :pilotfly: and strangely, I don't find such resources on the web, user download section of the DCS website and dedicated thread about it.

So, I hope I don't miss it and people will be happy to share their discovery about this nice device!

i7 12700k, RTX 3080ti, 64GB RAM, M.2 512Go, Quest 2

• 4 months later...

Uncheck g-force box for every aircraft/profile... edits complete. This was advised by the people that sell the jet seat and by pilots that they had test it. I finally did it, and it makes a noticeable difference... rumble that I thought was from the engine/flying, was actually g-forces. Eliminating this setting allowed other, more subtle settings to become more prominent, most important being the feeling of buffeting, which is generally the approach of stall onset. Better perception of buffeting means less need to watch the AoA meter because you can easily determine what level of buffeting occurs for a given AoA indication. Of course, you could use the deadband adjustment for the g-force rumble, but I would rather feel buffeting gradually increasing which is more useful to me than simply vibrating in proportion to g-load.

Edited by streakeagle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great timing - after waiting 11 weeks or so, apparently my JetSeat is due for delivery this week! Looking for good Tomcat profiles.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

I choose engine about 20-40% depending on the module.

Damage off

Guns, ordnance, touchdown are usually all 100%.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle