Bought the bundle

badriver

Hey guys,

I bought the bundle of supercarrier + f18 + su33 but I can't instal them on the module manager.

I understand supercarier is not released yet, and this is fine, but how about the plane modules. There's nothing new there and I can't instal them.

Is this suposed to be like that, or am I missing something.

Thanks

Just decided to ask before opening a ticket for nothing if it is somethingI'm missing.

Cheers

I was going to ask a similar question. I received The Su-33 three weeks ago, but still haven't received the F-18. I know that the EA release isn't until after April 15th, so my question is, will I get the F-18 early like I did the Su-33 or do I have to wait until release of the EA?

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

• ED Team
Do you use the release version of DCS or the open beta?

Because F/A-18C is only available in the open beta. It is not officially released yet.

Hi

the F/A-18C is in stable version of DCS but it is still in early access.

If you have purchased the bundle thank you.

The Super carrier is planned for release to early access the 15th of April it will be in open beta first.

the SU-33 is available now but if you already have fc3 you have the same su-33 already.

Make sure you have the latest version of DCS

The hornet should also be available to you, if it is not please contact support directly

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2