A simple Thank you

AstroKiwi

Thank you Razbam and Baltic Dragon.

The Harrier is the best module in DCS, all things considered, in my humble opinion.

The depth of the training missions, the flight model, the textures, external model, just superb.

Thank you for all the tears and sweat you put into this module.

E.

X570 Aorus Pro Wifi - Ryzen 3700X - 32Gb GSkill 3600Mhz - Gigabyte RTX2080 Super Windforce - Lian Li Dynamic - Oculus Rift

+1

I know that there are some bits still WIP, but overall the Harrier is really a joy to fly and fight in.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Throw in that VR pilot and I'd say it matches with the Hornet (which right now is my favorite fixed wing module)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH