[NO BUG]S75 SAM (SA-2) Rearming Time

Hello,

I've found that the SA2s take about 45 minutes to rearm a single launcher. Each launcher has 1 missile and I don't think that rearming it should take that long when a single BUK launcher with 4 missiles takes less than 15 minutes to rearm.

We're trying to keep the SA2s as player slung units on our server but its difficult to maintain it when its offline for so long.

Would appreciate if someone can confirm if the real world rearming takes just as long or if a Dev could look into this.

Hello,

I've found that the SA2s take about 45 minutes to rearm a single launcher. Each launcher has 1 missile and I don't think that rearming it should take that long when a single BUK launcher with 4 missiles takes less than 15 minutes to rearm.

We're trying to keep the SA2s as player slung units on our server but its difficult to maintain it when its offline for so long.

Would appreciate if someone can confirm if the real world rearming takes just as long or if a Dev could look into this.

Sa-2 has 6 PR-11A transport reloader vehicles, carrying 1 missiles each. Reload time can take 45 minutes missile assemble, put them into transloader, testing them on technical station, refuel (fuel has toxic, corrosive and cancerígen) on refueling station, move to launch area, load them on SM-90 launcher, connect to the launcher, put ready to use, and return the PR-11A to assambly area.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Sa-2 has 6 PR-11A transport reloader vehicles, carrying 1 missiles each. Reload time can take 45 minutes missile assemble, put them into transloader, testing them on technical station, refuel (fuel has toxic, corrosive and cancerígen) on refueling station, move to launch area, load them on SM-90 launcher, connect to the launcher, put ready to use, and return the PR-11A to assambly area.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Sounds like the launch prep of the V1 rocket. Alright, thanks for the input.

Make sure crew is on expert (excellent). This determins reload time.

Edit: Confirmed. 45 min reload time on Excellent.

Edited by Holbeach

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..