Trapping...

Odey

Is it just me or is there a burble to deal with when on short final now ? My jet seems to wander in regard to altitude.

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

Yes everyone was having issues with it in our server. It is not so simple anymore to get it on deck.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

yeah I'm getting a lot of drift to the right, can't seem to get it straight anymore, and a little power just makes me float high at the ball call. Been kind of annoyed all night lol

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

yeah I'm getting a lot of drift to the right, can't seem to get it straight anymore, and a little power just makes me float high at the ball call. Been kind of annoyed all night lol

YA I gave up trying. Are you practicing in SP or MP server? I know the SC case 1 cauc map mission has a 15kt cross wind(BRC is 124 and wind is set at 304 right across the bow). This is not great for recovery ops.lol I am sure a great pilot can still get it on center line and catch a 3 wire but they would likely work really hard for it. :joystick:

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Glad to hear it’s not just me. Thought I was getting quite proficient around the boat. After dealing with the burble and seeing my scores from the LSO it would appear more practice is in order. Not complaining. Trapping isn’t easy, which is why I was drawn to the Hornet. Challenge accepted.

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

Glad to hear it’s not just me. Thought I was getting quite proficient around the boat. After dealing with the burble and seeing my scores from the LSO it would appear more practice is in order. Not complaining. Trapping isn’t easy, which is why I was drawn to the Hornet. Challenge accepted.

I concur with every single word in this post!:thumbup:

This! I have been practicing every day for close to two weeks to get back proficient, downloaded SC and could not get anywhere near the wires! Overshoot too far right, noticing I was having to make a last minute power correction near stern causing me to float and bolter, etc etc. Definitely a challenge that is going to take more work, and man is it frustrating lol!

System: IBP Snowblind, i7-9700k, Zotac RTX2080Ti, 32GB DDR4 , Samsung 970 Plus 1TB M.2 NVMe, WD 1TB, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog HOTAS, TM T.Flight Pedals, TM MFD's, Buddyfox A10C UFC

Modules/Maps: F/A-18C, A10C, UH-1H, F-15, F5, P51, F14, Caucasus, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria