No Signal Charlie

bonesvf103

I've been noticing in the last few days that After I call see you at 10 and they tell me to switch tower and my virtual self does and calls them, the last comm I get is roger, BRC and that's it. I don;t get a signal charlie less than 3 miles out even though I am the only aircraft in the pattern. I get an LSO when I call the ball. BNut when I land I get "no proper communication."

Anyone having this issue? I never hear them call charlie anymore. I've tried it on Stennis, Roosevelt, Lincoln, PG, Caucuses, nothing works. I checked the freq, it's all tuned, and broadcasting on the correct radio--plus I do get Marshall and LSO answering and calling me.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Case I. And yes I followed procedures and altitudes. It9s the same stock mission I flew the same way every time and back then it was working.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

There were no updates so it must something you changed "in the last few days". Different server, mission?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

It is the case I recovery mission for Caucuses that comes with when you buy the F-14. So no server—it is SP, and yes same mission. Never changed the mission as I don’t do the mission editor at all on these.

I tried the Supercarrier stock one (Case I, Caucuses) that comes with the Supercarrier module and same thing. I also tried the Hornet Case I Caucuses that come with Supercarrier as checks...and there were no signal Charlies there either. All of these missions used to do it.

v6,

boNes

Try using simple comms. If it works, it means you haven't tuned the RIO radio (NOT YOURS) to ATC.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals