[REPORTED]AAP STEER Up/Down not working correctly

Vanguard

I have AAP STEER Switch Down and Up bound to HOTAS. Since the latest patch, it now skips a waypoint with each press, like each press quickly fires two pulses, jumping form 0 to 2, 1 to 3 etc.

EDIT: Mouse clicked on the rocker switch has the same effect. Steer rocker of UFC is fine though.

Edited by Vanguard

Much like the autopilot bug, this also has a workaround. The UFC Steer is working fine, just the AAP one has the bug.

Which is hilarious IMO, the autopilot button/throttle pinky and the AAP Steer/UFC Steer should use the exact same code except for the animation. How would one break that code even if they tried?

Much like the autopilot bug, this also has a workaround. The UFC Steer is working fine, just the AAP one has the bug.

Which is hilarious IMO, the autopilot button/throttle pinky and the AAP Steer/UFC Steer should use the exact same code except for the animation. How would one break that code even if they tried?

Because one is a toggle and the other is just two button presses. They use different code.

I only just looked at the lua for DCS after this update and my brain has melted into a puddle trying to figure it out! I am no coder btw, just curious and semi-literate with computers:lol: