Uneven Runways !!!

zafgev

Please, please, please can ED please smooth out the uneven runways, especially in VR.

When taking off runways often become so uneven, bouncing the aircraft around which is totally unrealistic - unless these runways are riddled with potholes - which would have then closed in real life.

Or at least if anyone has a fix to dial down the unrealistic excessive bouncing please advise how to do so.... I beg you !! :cry::cry::cry:

I noticed that too in VR with the Viper and Incirlik airbase. The runway follows terrain contours, i guess it´s like in real life. I like the effect/detail.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Please, please, please can ED please smooth out the uneven runways, especially in VR. When taking off runways often become so uneven, bouncing the aircraft around which is totally unrealistic - unless these runways are riddled with potholes - which would have then closed in real life.

Or at least if anyone has a fix to dial down the unrealistic excessive bouncing please advise how to do so.... I beg you !! :cry::cry::cry:

I think I got what zafgev is talking about. I noticed this someday a longer time and many updates ago.

E.g. when taking off from Groom Lake with the Viggen (the most eastern runway, not the closed one) the aircraft is shaking pretty much. This relates to the Viggen at least.

But it makes sense, because when rolling slower, the shaking is more smooth, while when reaching 300km/h the amplitudes are higher and also the frequency seems higher, it feels then more violently.

I am flying in VR only, don't know if it is noticable on a normal screen.

Edited by TOViper

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1