Alternative to Scenery Removal Zone

doedkoett

Apparently the Scenery Removal Zone function is not working in multiplayer and apparently ED isn't all that interested in making it work. So I wonder, now when refueling and rearming finally works, is there a workaround for removing the objects that will work in MP?

Edited by doedkoett

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a bit older, but there is a workaround. There is a invisible farp and it removes scenery objects in a small radius around it. You can place multiple of them to remove stuff in multiplayer. Disadvantage is, that you can't contact the airfields anymore because the farps clutter the frequency list.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

• 1 month later...

I wonder if, when adding an invisible FARP, and then destroying it, will the trees pop back or will they remain removed?

I need to test this out, as the removal zone function does not work. Also I must do this in LUA, and it seems there is no "removal zone function" there...