DCS Su-30MK MOD

46 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Hello team !
I just always see beautiful pictures here - nothing more. It has been said of yourself that you are still learning. The tracing of the normals looked very good, but nothing more. There has not been an update to this day. All textures shine like a Spechschwat. The decals and also the application of a roughmet do not work. The decals "nomera" are loaded from the main folder of ED \ Bazar \ World \ textures \ WorldTexturesTGA.zip because they have the same name. So reassign the texture and give it a different name such as "nomera_su30", for the main textures the spec are fixed, you can only use a rougmet for the main texture if it is in every folder of the liveries. Since all variants of the Su-30 were written together, a roughmet does not work for the Su-30M. the roughmet is always loaded as a spec.

You about this model ?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204542070521866/847018576291692554/Screen_210524_212447.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204542070521866/857616651755585605/Screen_210624_145918-01.jpeg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204542070521866/841302168695078932/Screen_210414_225842.png

MOD Logo - 100.png

24 minutes ago, love0rdie said:

Noob question Where can i download this SU30MKI with BRAHMOS missile? help me ..THX.

Come on man !

The first POST, after that check 3 post above to have to switch Role AA/AG for any variants, then in Mission Editor and Su-30MKI under India Country, check AG Missiles.

MOD Logo - 100.png

1.Bro i downloaded the zip file from first page SU-30MK_SFM.ZIP and i extract it paste it to saved game Mods in DCS as well DCS.OPENBETA ----Not working not shows in game

2. Again i Download SU-30MK_1.6.rar in arv folder i extracted it paste it to the same folders--- game wont launch---so i deleted the SFM file game launching but not working

3.And i using DCS model viewer to open the su30.edm and almost all .edm all i got green color with missing textures i dont know why its happening?

Pls help me to solve this .THX

2 hours ago, love0rdie said:

Guys help me i installed as per the instruction but aircraft not showing anywhere in game what i had missed  .Thx

check in Russain Country : Su-30M / Su-30SM

India : Su-30MKI

Algeria : Su-30MKA

join discord for more help !

MOD Logo - 100.png

OMG bro i checked it but it not showing under any nations like russia and india whatever there only default SU30 and i am using alone not using any other mods ...thats why i asking ..OK i joined in discord ..TY..

pls help me to solve this

Edited by love0rdie
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2021 at 5:03 AM, love0rdie said:

OMG, братан, я проверил это, но он не отображается ни в каких странах, таких как Россия и Индия, что бы там ни было по умолчанию SU30, и я использую один, не использую никаких других модов ... вот почему я спрашиваю .. Хорошо, я присоединился к разногласиям ..

пожалуйста, помогите мне решить эту проблему

Hello. Try to do the following, in the editor at the bottom there is a clock symbol (something related to history) turn it off. Personally, it helped me.

1200px-Historical_mode.png

Edited by HellDragon
  • Like 2

Hey @HellDragonhe do mange to solve his problem 🙂

That was the problem :

.Actually i have two folder in saved games DCS and DCS open beta
2.So i deleted the both folders and launch the game it created DCS folder only in saved games
3.Then i created Mods/aircraft folder insert the mod into it
4.Just lauch the game to mod working as well . thats all(edited)
[09:54]
Any way nice mod Thank you very much .hope you will bring more stunning mods

MOD Logo - 100.png

6 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Привет @HellDragonему удается решить свою проблему 🙂

Вот в чем проблема :

На самом деле у меня есть две папки в сохраненных играх DCS и открытая бета-
версия DCS 2. Я удалил обе папки и запустил игру, в которой была создана папка DCS только в сохраненных играх
3. Затем я создал папку Mods / aircraft и вставил в нее мод
4. Просто запустите игру, чтобы мод тоже заработал. вот и все (отредактировано)

[ 09:54 ]
В любом случае хороший мод Большое спасибо. Надеюсь, вы принесете больше потрясающих модов

I completely forgot to thank the author for his work. You are great! Thank you!

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2021 at 2:24 AM, HellDragon said:

I completely forgot to thank the author for his work. You are great! Thank you!

You welcome, big pleasure  to us, to work on this great BIRD.

work go slow, but still there and seeking the best for it

MOD Logo - 100.png

Спасибо за мод! Не могу понять почему мод не работает с программой "Ikarus" ? Ведь мод использует кокпит Су-33, с которым "Ikarus" прекрасно работает.

Thank you for the mod! I can't understand why the mod does not work with the program "Ikarus"? After all, the mod uses the Su-33 cockpit, with which the Ikarus works perfectly.