Mission 3 issue, carrier TACAN not on washington

Hammer1-1

Was navigating from wpt 8 to marshall, turned my TACAN on to 66X, radial turned out to be about 260 miles away from the ship....roughly around the same distance to wpt 9. I had to guide myself via requesting azimuth from the ship.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

I just had this same issue with Mission 6 last night. TACAN set to correct frequency but showing wrong location. I think it might be some kind of DCS bug.

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Yeah Im seeing this issue in mission 4 AND mission 5. TACAN is borked, so is a few other things since last patch. Anyone else having issues with autopilot by any chance?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Nope, tried that. Its borked good and hard. Its only recent too because Ive always been able to navigate to a tanker or airfield up until recently.

My wallpaper and skins

Anyone else having issues with autopilot by any chance?

YES! I could not get it to disable, the jet was stuck in a semi AP mode (no : on the display) and it made controlling the aircraft very difficult. Is that similar to what you experienced? Only way I could clear the issue was spam the AP BARO on off to get it to reset.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

YES! I could not get it to disable, the jet was stuck in a semi AP mode (no : on the display) and it made controlling the aircraft very difficult. Is that similar to what you experienced? Only way I could clear the issue was spam the AP BARO on off to get it to reset.

Yes, Ive mentioned it in several posts recently and hopefully SOMEONE saw them. Only place you can tell if your AP is active is on the left MFCD. Plane acts like the trim button is depressed and pushes the nose up.

My wallpaper and skins

My wallpaper and skins

Not the same issue as what I experienced. Mine wouldn't get out of the basic AP mode despite my continuous efforts to turn it off.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP