OT: What's the helo in Call Of Duty 4?

BBQ

Similar to a Havoc ( Mil Mi 28 ) but seriously, is a game, and any similitude with real life is casual.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mi-28 and the Cobra.

And yeah, it's annoying, but at least you can shoot them down with handguns, quite opposed to the counterparts we have in Battlefield2...

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Also the CH46

1_ch-46e.jpg

The UH-60

call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-01-m.jpg

and the HH-60 also

helicopters_hh60_0006.jpg

MI-24

Mi-24_Hind_Military_Aviation_Helicopter.jpg

MI-17

IMG_3111.jpg

and the ones mention before. (IIRC)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I must confess I didn't play it in a while. I remember Mi-24s standing on the ground, but I don't know if they were the ones flying.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I played Call of Duty alot.... There are following helos in the game: CH-53, Cobra, Mi-8, Mi-24 (unknown modification :) half D / half P), Black Hawk, and Mi-28.

Helos modelled without precision to details, but them easy recognisable and have a good looking surfaces.

I played Call of Duty alot.... There are following helos in the game: CH-53, Cobra, Mi-8, Mi-24 (unknown modification :) half D / half P), Black Hawk, and Mi-28.

Helos modelled without precision to details, but them easy recognisable and have a good looking surfaces.

CH-53? I thought there was a CH-46, I don't remember a CH-53. O well, cool

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..