AGM-65 Maverick training mission stuck at MAV page

Zaneboy

Has this been patched already? Because the problem with this training mission and this specific step (turning EO on) is still there, although in my case it's different than described in the first post. Now the training instructs to start the alignment from the DSMS/MSL page (OSB 4) on the left MFD. After turning the EO on nothing happens. I tried using left and right MFD and also turning the EO from the MAV page (from both MFDs) - without any luck.

EDIT: Just to clarify - this post is regarding the regular A-10C training. 

Edited by Jascha
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/21/2022 at 3:23 AM, Kickdrum said:

I'd sure love to see that fix now, as we approach October, EA. I am in the exact same situation as Jascha was in June. 

They haven't even put wheel chocks in for the A10 yet (among other aircraft) - getting someone to fix the training mission might require paperwork to appointed leaders.....  Not sure.  But until then, the fix I described previously in this thread does work.  Inconvenient, but it does work.  Good luck!

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...