Iraq map concept

Yona_G

1 minute ago, Stratos said:

I doubt that's their only project, being only an expansion and relatively short term project.

"short term" has very ambiguous, They has building London and Paris, and If making as Syria, build some subsequence expansions (Missing the last east Syria expansion), has very plausible Normandy can be more of only two cities.

Normady can require a complete redone, include the Uk coast to reach the show cities, surelly to put them at same level of Syria map. I dont see them move to other map on 1-2 years.

Other point can be the "Whole World" by ED on progress... (Mid Future, of course).

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Excluding naval assets we have the Iran-Iraq war quite fleshed out.

first aircraft 

Flyable

Iran

• F-14A
  • F-5e
  • F-4E on the way
  • UH-1

Iraq

• MiG-19
  • MiG-21
  • MiG-29
  • Su-25
  • Mi-8
  • Mi-24 (wrong variant though)
  • Mirage F1 on the way
  • MiG-23 on the way

AI

• AH-1
  • Su-24
  • Su-17

I believe Iran would be missing a lot of ground assets but we hav alot of the Iraqi ground assets we also need a su-7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Apart from the Iran-Iraq war planes, the represented map will allow us to fly also the Desert Storm campaign, even If some of the planes flew from bases in the Gulf. But we can add.

- F-15C

- Mirage 2000

- A-10A

- F-16C

- F/A-18C

...the A4E mod, the soon to be released Mirage F1 for France, Kuwait and Qatar, the A-7 Corsair...

Oh, and the mighty F-15E, soon to be released from Razbam, when one think about our plane set, this map fits it perfectly.

Edited by Stratos
  • Like 4

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 3 months later...

My dream DCS map, make it so.🖖

• Like 1

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB