Reverb G2 Supercarrier deck crew ghosting

redcoat22

Reverb G2, I9-9900KS, 3090.

I spawn sitting on the deck of the carrier and the deck crew are ghosting around the deck as if the FPS is low.  The cockpit looks fine but glancing outside their movement is really jittery.

I looked at a few threads (some a little dated) but wondered if anyone had any thoughts on why this might be?

Well, it's not your system.  😉  I'm running a Reverb on an i7-8700k and 3080 and don't get ghosting with SuperCarrier.   I would think its something in the NVIDIA settings.   I would post e my settings for comparison but I'm not at home right now.  

ORIGINAL:  8088 4.77 Mhz  |  640kb RAM UPGRADE  |  TANDY 16-COLOR VIDEO  |  DUAL 5.25" FLOPPY DRIVES  |  13" VGA MONITOR  |  TANDY DELUXE JOYSTICK

CURRENT:  i5-12600k @ 5.0 Ghz  |  32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz  |  NVIDIA RTX 4090  |  3TB NVMe M.2 DRIVES  |  Pimax 8KX |  X56 RHINO HOTAS  |  VKB T-RUDDER Mk.IV  |  SIMSHAKER  |  VOICEATTACK w/VIACOM Pro

Not seeing this issue at all on the Supercarrier with my rig which is very similar to the OP.

Running pretty high gfx settings including shadows.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Close DCS, unplug/replug headset USB, start DCS and see if it continues.

If so...  Make sure reprojection is always on.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, redcoat22 said:

Reverb G2, I9-9900KS, 3090.

I spawn sitting on the deck of the carrier and the deck crew are ghosting around the deck as if the FPS is low.  The cockpit looks fine but glancing outside their movement is really jittery.

I looked at a few threads (some a little dated) but wondered if anyone had any thoughts on why this might be?

Did you figure out what the problem was?