Still an active community?

Lo all, Im thinking about buying a stick and getting into lomac again after a big break. Just have a few questions,

Are there still active servers on hyperlobby?

When I last played there were quite a few dogfight servers, have they taken over?

Are there many groups, clans, guilds, squadrens etc. about that play regularly?

Are there many co-op players around? I would love to do some A-10 missions with other people.

Is flaming cliffs a must buy?

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying. Gonna buy myself a cybrog evo wireless from saitek, unless anyone has any suggestions, I used to have a x52 but cant afford one of them atm. :joystick:

Yes, there are still active servers on hyperlobby as there is still plenty of squad activities.

Can't say much about co-op events except LOCERF.

YES! Flaming Cliffs is a must have to fly online!

Welcome back!

Have you already looked for a used X-52? Still better than any new non-HOTAS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

From my point of view I wouldn't want to miss one of both!

Used HOTAS are not that expensive, are they? But finally it's your decision of course!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Lo all, Im thinking about buying a stick and getting into lomac again after a big break. Just have a few questions,

Are there still active servers on hyperlobby?

When I last played there were quite a few dogfight servers, have they taken over?

Are there many groups, clans, guilds, squadrens etc. about that play regularly?

Are there many co-op players around? I would love to do some A-10 missions with other people.

Is flaming cliffs a must buy?

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying. Gonna buy myself a cybrog evo wireless from saitek, unless anyone has any suggestions, I used to have a x52 but cant afford one of them atm. :joystick:

Yes there are plenty of servers on line, also there are great people to learn from as far as AIR to AIR and Ground Pounding.

Also there is alot of talent out there as far as mission/map builders; placment of SAM/AAA/Ground targets/mission goals. Get set up, your missing a great time!

:thumbup:

Yes there are plenty of servers on line, also there are great people to learn from as far as AIR to AIR and Ground Pounding.

Also there is alot of talent out there as far as mission/map builders; placment of SAM/AAA/Ground targets/mission goals. Get set up, your missing a great time!

...you forgot the Aerobatic Squadrons ;) :D :music_whistling:

Edited by Diko

Hard to fly at summer time because of hot. Waiting for autumn. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

We fly almost daily and make our own maps. It's mostly ground pounding with some A2A when we get squirrely, lol. We fly with tags also, look for CapnGimp(at the beach this weekend), BobC1, Jackal, Valion, Bestrokin and I'm fuzzy at the moment, hope I didn't leave any1 out. You're welcome to fly with us.

Yeah, I'm sad, @ beach and on puter now, lol.

I-5 2500K@3.3GHz 8GB AMD_5850 Linux and Win7 for games

X52

working on getting IR built

Hello again guys, thanks for all the responses, currently hunting on ebay for a used x52 and am about to order flaming cliffs, Ive been looking at videos on the internet of lomac and cant wait to get stuck in again.

I did notice some videos from the Falcon 4.0, Open falcon mod (I think) and Ive heard of it before but never relly given it much of a look, but seeing some of the videos on youtube it looks pretty good and detailed, is it worth getting?

I did notice some videos from the Falcon 4.0, Open falcon mod (I think) and Ive heard of it before but never relly given it much of a look, but seeing some of the videos on youtube it looks pretty good and detailed, is it worth getting?

yes ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]