Pylons that support mws

IkarusC42B Pilot

There is a Danish company called Terma, which builds/modifies pylons. I think only the European Vipers fly with those pylons and those are very different than US Block 50 we have in DCS.

It's an 80's development, but general use is from the last years as well

Like mentioned in other threads, just because they are all F-16's doesn't mean you can just bolt stuff on it and expect it to work 

Edited by Falconeer
  • Like 2

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

39 minutes ago, Falconeer said:

I think only

Keyword: you think. I havent just seen an image from google then went here unlike your assumption. I have multiple documentation from block 15 mlu from the USAF wich is supposed to be similar to block 50. And if mods ask me il post em or pm them

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Keyword: you think. I havent just seen an image from google then went here unlike your assumption. I have multiple documentation from block 15 mlu from the USAF wich is supposed to be similar to block 50. And if mods ask me il post em or pm them

Aarhus, Denmark and Washington, D.C., 17 January 2020–The NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA,) has recently awarded a contract of an estimated value of EUR 74 Million (84M USD) to Terma Denmark, for its customer U.S.N.G and the F-16 System Program Office (SPO).

• Like 2

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

5 hours ago, Falconeer said:

Aarhus, Denmark and Washington, D.C., 17 January 2020–The NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA,) has recently awarded a contract of an estimated value of EUR 74 Million (84M USD) to Terma Denmark, for its customer U.S.N.G and the F-16 System Program Office (SPO).

That dosent change the fact that in 2004 we had mws pylons for atleast mlu 

8 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

I have multiple documentation from block 15 mlu from the USAF which is supposed to be similar to block 50.

And there is your problem.

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 5

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I take it the OP didn’t like the way the other thread (I commented in that one) he started about exactly the same thing was going, only a few days ago . . .

Here we go again . . . . .

• Like 4

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

41 minutes ago, G.J.S said:

I take it the OP didn’t like the way the other thread (I commented in that one) he started about exactly the same thing was going, only a few days ago . . .

Here we go again . . . . .

🤦‍♂️ i started a new one because i found out it has them. But yeah sure....

15 minutes ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

🤦‍♂️ i started a new one because i found out it has them. But yeah sure....

. . . to ask the same thing again??

7919d96d1c669b380794cb8c7ee4b91b.jpeg

• Like 1

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

You didn't find Block 50 has them, you found that an optional upgrade for a completely different block (that just happens to give it roughly similar capabilities to Block 50) can use them. There's a subtle, but important difference here...

• Like 3

• 3 months later...