Strange issue with ccip and auto mode

I use T flight hotas and I have strange issue when realesing bombs. When I push and release weapon realese button with ccip or auto mode it doesn't release bombs like it does ralt-space. I have to actually double click flight stick realese button before it do anything?

Edited by Bigmac83

• ED Team

Hi, 

please ensure you press and hold, the weapon release should not be done with a quick press. 

If you still have problems please attach a short track replay showing an example. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have try to hold it about 3-5 second before release, but when I realese it nothing happens? It actually release bombs quick push after I have done previous. Maybe I should try to map realease button differently but not sure does that work either. Anyway I try to test it when I have time. 

Edited by Bigmac83

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

please ensure you press and hold, the weapon release should not be done with a quick press. 

If you still have problems please attach a short track replay showing an example. 

thank you

It seems when I add modifier weapon release button work just fine. 

2 hours ago, Bigmac83 said:

I have try to hold it about 3-5 second before release, but when I realese it nothing happens? It actually release bombs quick push after I have done previous. Maybe I should try to map realease button differently but not sure does that work either. Anyway I try to test it when I have time. 

Here I made clip with laser guided bombs. I think I do everything correctly but weapon release button just doesn't work without modifier? By the way Jdams and Mavericks work just fine single button! 

Edited by Bigmac83

21 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

thank you

Problem solved, Not a bug!!! Sorry I bothered issue solved. 

• Like 1