Communication Menu Written List?

I have been searching everywhere to try and find a chart/list of the communications menu written out to help me configure VoiceAttack the way I want, does anyone know of or have a list/map of the communications menu?  

i9-12900K - EVGA 3090 FTW - 64GB DDR5 5600 - HP Reverb G2

Umm...have you looked at Vaicom Pro ? It is a DCS plug-in for VoiceAttack , costs next to nothing , and will save you hundreds of hours trying to duplicate its functionality .

• Like 1

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I recommend Vaicom too, it's pretty awesome but can have bugs, don't expect it to be entirely flawless.

However it does depend on budget some can throw money at hardware and software others are a more strapped for cash.

@Bailey might be able to help you, I don't know what modules you're referring to but I believe he has profiles and I think it they contain a lot of this sort of functionality

Here's a link to his profiles, might help

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/207412-baileys-voiceattack-profiles/

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WolfeFlyer said:

I have been searching everywhere to try and find a chart/list of the communications menu written out to help me configure VoiceAttack the way I want, does anyone know of or have a list/map of the communications menu?  

Navigate to C:/DcsInstallLocation/Mods/aircraft/YourAircraft/comm.lua. You can find stuff in that file to get an idea of what modules have what commands. 

• Like 1