RvE Lockon Realism Mod Release Candidate 4 (Public Beta)

RvEYoda

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RvE 90´s Server is UP

and running

Mig-29 S instead of A

2x R-73

1x R-27ER

1x R-27ET

2x R-77

Su- 27

2x R-73

2x R-27ET

4x R-27ER

F-15C

2x AIM-9

2x AIM-7

4x AIM-120

summary Modifications: http://www.f.kth.se/~kjolhede/LRMrc5.pdf

A quick reminder how the Campaign runs:

The battle starts in the middle and moves to the right OR to the left depending which side won.

Depending which side fullfills primary objecitves ( Primary 1 Strikers or A2A reducing Forces to in chat-window displayed number before reinforcements can arrive) the next mission will move towards the loosers side and move the lines to their disadvantage.

If the previous looser side wins it will move one mission back again.

Goal is to defeat one side in its last stand.

Every Mission has its own characteristics (check briefings always)

campaingbannergu5.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes everyone, Once we feel like enough of the bugs are gone, I'll make sure to share

this with everyone to try.

Note however that the mod only works on "you", it doesn't work on AI,

so you cannot use it with its full features vs AI.

Rattler I recognize your callsign, would you be the same Rattler from Falcon?

I remember I made a IR missile mod for OpenFalcon a while back. It's quite funny it turned out

almost identical to AF IR missiles, without me even having tried those until much later :P

For the IFF of the F-15 we are currently hoping that we can have it on the next locerf

on saturday :). It looks like we might be able to use it there!

That would be the first test of part of this stuff outside the squad server.

Yes, I flew falcon 4AF for a while, did not do any mods, just downloaded from Master Falcon. I wish I had the older version of Falcon Seems there is a lot going on in improvements. F4Af is terrible, Planes ok but graphics, missions, etc. well not up to par what is being done with the older version in it's re-incarnations. Now remember there are a few rattlers around, ha ha. I am from Newfoundland,Canada. Thanks for your reply.Cheers.

i read some answer of this topic.

and i never seen more bullshits in so few space in my life.

You want forbidden the use of Maddog ET in LO.

Firstly the maddog of ET is the easier missile to evade, one break and the missile is lost, but i understand you, it's so hard to move your plane with your own little muscles and your stick.

So why forbidden the maddog ET, cause you dislike it ? that's my mind.

But you said cause it's not realsitic, LOL

ok it's not realisitic, but here its a game, if you would real, you should work hard in school and became pilot. And just let me laugh, we don't have the right to use this style cause it's not realistic, but WHO is making and add-on to have IFF in vertical and boresight mode in F15 ? you know the answer ;)

you will say, " but in reality F15 have IFF in theses mode " and no doubt that this add on will be allowed on your server, but i bet that we'll never have R-77 in Su27 as in reality, we'll never have R-77 in wingtip in mig as possible in reality.... and so on.

And what about your script to change interception of R-77 and Aim-120 cause you dislike barrel rolls ? barrel roll is explain and teached in trainings tracks, so Ed developpers thought it was corect, but yeah you know more about missiles than the guys who make the game. (sarcastic in case you don't understand)

And let me laugh for an american ( yes it's for you A.S here, cause american should love liberty and freedom ) to put payloads for people.

You choose wich missile will take the plane and we'll have no choice ?

you don't even respect people, and IF they want 2 ET on mig or 4 R-73 ?

keep like that and i wish you a happy and empty server.

If you don't like this game, make another one, and don't try to change this one according to your mind.

Edited by sanakan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis

And this is where you find out why you're a gamer and not an aviation fan :)

you will say, " but in reality F15 have IFF in theses mode " and no doubt that this add on will be allowed on your server, but i bet that we'll never have R-77 in Su27 as in reality, we'll never have 6 R-77 in mig as possible in reality.... and so on.

The F-15 always had IFF. The lack of IFF is a MAJOR omission; the Su-27S/P has not and never will have R-77 carrying capability. The MiG-29S is rare enough that no one really knows if it can indeed carry 6 R-77 - there is one picture with mock-up R-77's being carried on all pylons, which is where this assumption comes from. You picked the wrong argument to argue.

And what about your script to change interception of R-77 and Aim-120 cause you dislike barrel rolls ? barrel roll is explain and teached in trainings tracks, so Ed developpers thought it was corect, but yeah you know more about missiles than the guys who make the game. (ironic in case you don't understand)

Actually the guys who make the game know very well that their missiles aren't quite as they should be. And no, barrel rolling head or tail on to evade a modern AAM is not realistic ... for anyone who values his life.

And let me laugh for an american ( yes it's for you A.S here, cause american should love liberty and freedom ) to put payloads for people.

You choose wich missile will take the plane and we'll have no choice ?

you don't even respect people, and IF they want 2 ET on mig or 6 R-73 ?

Actually, you don't respect people either. RvE has a vision for their server; who're you to say if they can't dictate that your supply of R-77's is low so you only get a pair per pilot?

keep like that and i wish you a happy and empty server.

If you don't like this game, make another one, and don't try to change this one according to your mind.

That server has been doing very well so far ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Take your flamewar elsewhere if you want to start one Sanakan.

You obviously haven't read any of the documentation, then you would

know nobody is forcing anything on you or why we are doing this.

(I mean hello, the first thing mentioned in the abstract is that it's a server side mod...)

Why don't you go attack some other modder if you think modding is such a big no-no.

seriously, Go play ace combat, if it's not too advanced for you. ^^

and btw..

Barrell roll is taught as an ENERGY evasion tactic. (which of course still works,

if you had read the documentation you would have seen this)

Not out-turning tactic

Edited by =RvE=Yoda
  • Like 1

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Obviously you are one of these feeling threatened or offended by something i doubt you really understood at all.:music_whistling:

I dont know what drives you crazy in that way, but i can reconstruct what you try to express at least.:doh:

There are many other good servers sanak for you :smilewink: ..no reason to go mad.:huh:

And then !!! ..i m NOT american, i do like america in some way, i m turkish in roots but born and grown up in germany.;)

But Sanakan: i honor that inteligent sentense...."american should love liberty and freedom"....that point i give you.....

Edited by A.S
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Upgraded Su-27SM is capable of using R-77 instead of R-27.

Su-27S/P never had and never will have the ability to carry R-77. Guess what's modeled in LO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

why i'm angry.

lol yes i'm a gamer, it's a game.

tharos, i find useless, to fight with information, there is a lot in internet and everybody can find what he search.

And maybe i don't repect anybody( not true ) but you don't really answer,

Why you don't ? why force people for their payload.

And no comment about my mind on maddog who was the center of this thread i guess.

For yoda. i don't are like that just to be like that.

I find this game really cool and i defend it against people who want change it.

i just think i must do it.

cause people, in fact, never defend it, they're too lazy and often it's a minority who change things without mind of the large part of all people.

And don't speak to me about skills, i think i can largely hold a fight with you.

In lock on :) not your modify lock on ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis

Well i have trouble understanding your english tbh.

You could, at least, read the documentation before saying things like

barrell roll should work...

it still works....just not the same way...

Anyday Sanakan if you want a dogfight

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

where i said barrel roll work in reality ?

i said barrrel roll was teached by ED training tracks so the guyds of ED think barrel roll work, but you know more thing than us right ?

and you want reality ? if you want a dogfight you will have to evade my 4 missile first and fly the 50km between us as in reality ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis

And don't speak to me about skills, i think i can largely hold a fight with you.

In lock on :) not your modify lock on ;)

I take the bets :megalol: who is putting his cash in ? TCL ,)

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Su-27S/P never had and never will have the ability to carry R-77. Guess what's modeled in LO.

December 16, 2007: The Russian Air Force is upgrading its Su-27 fighters to the Su-27SM standard. This means new engines, with greater reliability and ten percent more thrust. A better radar (AESA) and glass cockpit (flat screen displays and more efficient software) allowed for the installation of a better fire control system. That means the ability to use smart bombs and the latest R77 air-to-air missile. Russia is planning to upgrade at least 200 of their 440 Su-27s to the SM standard. The Su-27 is mainly used for air defense. One regiment in the far east has been equipped with Su-27SMs, and another is on the way. This makes Japan nervous, as the Su27SM is capable of taking on Japanese F-15s.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

the subject gone mad, and no one answer really to the real subject of my angry.

i said what i've to said, i defend my opinion.

you like don't answer to real questions, and turning the tread into fight

so i stop here.

see ya.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis

the subject gone mad, and no one answer really to the real subject of my angry.

i said what i've to said, i defend my opinion.

you like don't answer to real questions, and turning the tread into fight

so i stop here.

see ya.

Sanakan.....critic welcome...but what excatly you dont like and why?

If you dont like the change, no problem we dont change lockon, we just change our server.

But if you start argumentation you have to be more specific and understandable in things you try to say.

Following your logic...every change would be a no-go....also terrain mods....and gfx mods.... cuz ED made this game

and it is how it is...and its a game... ??? what?

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

where i said barrel roll work in reality ?

i said barrrel roll was teached by ED training tracks so the guyds of ED think barrel roll work, but you know more thing than us right ?

and you want reality ? if you want a dogfight you will have to evade my 4 missile first and fly the 50km between us as in reality ;)

No you are missing the point.

They teach the track as an energy evasion. Not out turning last

second. You can read the tracks text and also voice over, they

talk about bleeding missile energy. Ofc this is valid and also real life.

But if you read documentation for the mod you would know this!

And why do you say this crap about me...

you were the person who jumped in this thread, not reading even what

the documentation says the mod does, maybe not understanding, and then say

how you don't like modders, sarcasm all over the place of how bad we were changing the game.

Then you say all this stuff about how these maneuvers

are teached and you tell me that I don't stick with what the training says?

You say I remove them from the game? That's a downright lie

If you read the doc you see.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

Do we have Su 27 SM in lockon:huh: :P

I think this mod is making some guys nervous too, their skills were to much depending on GAMING cuz its a game.

118710.jpg

If the RvE mod becomes widely used in LO then that means that pilots like it and then Haliluya...untill then dont go far into wondering why members are discussing this and that specially when u are not supposed to say that u are making your opponent nervous :music_whistling:..different opinions make better world.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Sanakan.....critic welcome...but what excatly you dont like and why?

If you dont like the change, no problem we dont change lockon, we just change our server.

But if you start argumentation you have to be more specific and understandable in things you try to say.

Following your logic...every change would be a no-go....also terrain mods....and gfx mods.... cuz ED made this game

and it is how it is...and its a game... ??? what?

i hate repeat me but ok.

I don't like the forbid of maddog, cause why forbidden it ?

it's the easier style to evade, if people waste missile, good for you.

don't speak about reality when RvE guy are tempting to make IFF in boresight and vertical mod in F15, but you don't want R-77 in wingtip, or R-77 in Su-27

and why force people to have only one payload? that's a non sense.

no fight, just answer to this 3 questions plz ;) thx

and the argue that it's your server, i don't have to care it is false.

anybody make a server change the whole comnunity cause most of people fly in all server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis