Add waypoints between waypoints

Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

Hello

I was flying a mission today where I wanted to add an extra waypoint between two waypoints already in the flight plan, ie., I was flying between waypoint 6 and 7. I wanted to create a target WP between those two, but could only edit one of them.

Is it possible to insert a waypoint between two waypoints?

• Like 1

When its implemented you will be able to make markpoints , like a Overfly mk point , or FCR mk point, HUD mk point, TGP mk point using your mark page  on the ICP and you will be able to share them with wingman. 

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

On 5/7/2021 at 6:36 AM, NightstalkerNOR said:

Thanks for your reply. So I understand that we will get more functions further down the line. Excellent. 

The way I do it (to prevent lines all over the HSD) is to go 2 up from your last Steerpoint. This means it’s not linked in any way will be a standalone point on the HSD 

• Like 8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 5/8/2021 at 12:53 PM, Florence201 said:

The way I do it (to prevent lines all over the HSD) is to go 2 up from your last Steerpoint. This means it’s not linked in any way will be a standalone point on the HSD 

Thanks for the tip. That's a nice way to seperate the route waypoints and target waypoints.