Litening and ATFLIR Auto Slew WPDSG Issues (also with OAP)

Thallios

The Litening TPod seems to stop slewing automatically after the first WPDSP command. Every 2nd WPDSG command will not be accepted. This issue seems not to appear with ATFLIR (see track file 1st run Litening; 2nd run ATFLIR)

WP1 is set via ME 2nd WP was created as markpoint. The FLIR was slewed to WP1 first via WPDSG then moved slightly off the WP to set a TGT point via TDC Depress, then MK1 was created. Now the Litening Pod will not slew automatically when you switch between WP1 and MK1 and press WPDSG. With ATFLIR this works just fine.

I don't know if this is intended but an O/S of a markpoint is not accepted (please clarify), so I tried this with a "conventionall" WP. I set an offset of 5 NM to WP1; AMPCD Symbology (see trackfile) seems correct but the Tpod will not slew to the offset point as soon as you press O/S on the AMPCD (also the symbology on the HSI Page on the AMPCD seems then incorrect; see trackfile)

WPDSG Error Litening AFLIR.trk

Can we expect this issue to be fixed soon?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins