Does Offset actually work?

Swift.

So decided to try out some of the new features. But it looks like offset isn't working, or at least its not working as described in the docs.

It all works as expected up until you press the O/S pushbutton on PB14, in order to designate the offset.

From here the expected behaviour is the TGT diamond over the OAP is removed and replaced with the WPT/OAP symbol, the TGT will replace the offset symbol on the HSI to show the designation of the offset.

Instead what happens is the TGT diamond remains over the OAP and the offset symbol is removed leaving nothing in its place. This behaviour in effect means an offset designation cannot currently be created in DCS

.Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

offset.trk

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

I have played 4YA PVE server for the whole weekend,and first bug that i found is WPDSG not working, you need some trick to make it works properly, the second bug that i found is the same as you post, I set an Offset for the HARM PB mode,the reference waypoint is the airbase,but when i launch the harm,it fly to the waypoint airbase instead of the Offset mostly.

A-10C Warthog,Flaming Cliffs 3,F-16C VIPER,F/A-18C HORNET,Super Carrier,AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL,Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight,Black Shark 2,SA342 Gazelle,UH-1H Huey,Persian Gulf Map,Combined Arms

Intel i7-14700KF| Colorful iGame GeForce RTX 2070 AD Special OC GDDR6 8G | Acer PREDATOR 32g DDR5 6000MHZ | MSI PRO Z790A-MAX | Kingston KC3000 1T SSD M.2 | ST 12T HDD 7200RPM | AOC 2790PQU 27'' 4K |Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog PC

• ED Team

Santi has reported this one.

It is working correctly internally.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2