DCS: G-91R

6S.Duke

• 3 weeks later...

Found this by coincidence on the Italian forum:

That might possibly mean more delay, but if it also means an increase in quality, then so be it. I'm very much looking forward to the Gina. Along with the F-4, the F-104 and the Tornado, a German AF cold-war afficionado can hardly ask for more... well, maybe also for an official Alpha Jet A module, but I'm happy with what's to come.

• Like 3

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Volator:

That might possibly mean more delay, but if it also means an increase in quality, then so be it. I'm very much looking forward to the Gina. Along with the F-4, the F-104 and the Tornado, a German AF cold-war afficionado can hardly ask for more... well, maybe also for an official Alpha Jet A module, but I'm happy with what's to come.

For sure that means mooore delay, sounds like they´re doing a complete new model instead of using Sim Skunkworks model....

• Like 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb 6S.Duke:

The SSW model it wasn't suitable for DCS as lacking of many details

Inviato dal mio SM-F731B utilizzando Tapatalk

I understood. DCS moved very fast forward in terms of detailing & systems etc.
Anyway still looking forward to the Gina. 👍

• Like 1

I used to enjoy watching the Luftwaffe machines frequent visits to Gütersloh in the late '70's. Was also the first aircraft model I built. I did buy the one by SSW for the civvy sim and was rather underwhelmed, though - I'm really hoping that was due to that platform's limitations, and hope it's actually more impressive in DCS World.

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; Pico 4 over VD Wireless & Valve Index; Point Control v2

l love the F-86 but am tired of the outdated cockpit textures.  When the G.91 comes out it will be my "replacement" for the F-86.. 👍

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Don't really know how the G.91 would perform against an F-86, it's much lighter for sure but it has a slightly less powerful engine. On paper it seems to be better, maybe a bit slower, but I don't know in terms of energy retention and nose authority how it perform

• Like 1