Multiplayer BLACK SHARK Q&A

skinnadoor

So now that she's on her way to being released, I was wondering how the multiplayer set-up is going be..... Excluding Direct ip... If this was coverd over a huge thread, my appologies.

"-Where to play BS on-line ?" Is there a program like hyper lobby to accompany DCS black shark Release?

-Does the game itself, have a built in multiplayer browser?

-Can some of the Moderators, spam this thread with multiplayer screenshots ? in regards to multiplayer pages?

Edited by skinnadoor

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Firts screenshot form the right in this post (one with Ka-50 pointed to the right):

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=533679&postcount=278

Menu title is "Spisok serverov" - "Server list", and it looks like a regular server list from other games with in-build search feature. It looks like DCS will be able to search for a server list on Internet on his own, but an official confirmation would be nice :)

In upper right corner says "Client". Drop down list says "Internet", "Local network (LAN)" and "History"(?). Next to it there is "Connect by IP". Two buttons in lower right corner say "Refresh" and "New search". (At bottom there are "Back" and "Connect".)

• Like 1

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Firts screenshot form the right in this post (one with Ka-50 pointed to the right):

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=533679&postcount=278

Menu title is "Spisok serverov" - "Server list", and it looks like a regular server list from other games with in-build search feature. It looks like DCS will be able to search for a server list on Internet on his own, but an official confirmation would be nice :)

In upper right corner says "Client". Drop down list says "Internet", "Local network (LAN)" and "History"(?). Next to it there is "Connect by IP". Two buttons in lower right corner say "Refresh" and "New search". (At bottom there are "Back" and "Connect".)

Good find! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes thanks, lately i have seen Renato71 provide lots of help,

so cheers mate, it helps us single lingual fools alot :)

Happy to hear nice feedback :D

I'm glad to help for many reasons - not onyl that I'm quite fanatical about this sim serial, but there are guys on this forum that were very helpful to me in the past. Just check those moaning post of mine about stats...

I kinda like to "spread" this favor doing stuff in hope it will catch on :)

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Do we know if BS can be hosted without opening a lot of ports? Some games/sims works fine with windows FW "as is". And some needs a lot of ports to be opened. Just wonder if someone knows this as i run with winFW atm. Will have to get another one if we need more "advanced" port opening.

Maybe this is explained somewhere and i missed it. sorry in that case.

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS