A4-AR amoust ready.

Presidio

Thanks to all you guys!!!!

1-The damage model is comming

2-No refueling capabilty

3-Will be replace the F-16A.

Thanks to you guys ....

See you!!!!!!

Thanks Sir Trooper for your help, but i need help with the LOD, the model is FPS killer, what i have to do?

Thanks to all you guys!!!!

1-The damage model is comming

2-No refueling capabilty

3-Will be replace the F-16A.

Thanks to you guys ....

See you!!!!!!

Thanks Sir Trooper for your help, but i need help with the LOD, the model is FPS killer, what i have to do?

It might not be the answer you are looking for, however:

I’d go with this mapping method in the first place.

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=545&scr=default&lang=en

That would allow you create a number of 4 or 7 LOD models by progressively reducing polygons for each one without going thru the mapping process over and over (animate the parts for one model so to make it look flat above the plane like in that picture that’s your mapping for each LOD model, than copy your original model which will be LOD-00 then hide it, use the duplicate to reduce the poly count on it than use the same animation to map it again above that same plane and that will be your LOD-01, work by the same principal for each LOD I.e. LOD-00 to LOD-07.)

Note you can copy the working animation paramiters like flaps, gear etc form enother copy of the working model.

To late for that method now I guess, but that‘s the idea.

For the reference on how to set up the LODs for the LOM exportation use the included scenes, here.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=26447

Have fun.

O and please don’t forget to convert your BMPs into CDDS texture format.

Also bear in mind that I don’t have all the skill or knowledge with 3ds max so some of the developers input would be nice once in a while.

There was a talk about making developers corner where is that?

Edited by monotwix

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

Thanks Monotwix. great iformation, i have trees LOD models. big number=More polygons, is that right? if i export a LOD model with 300; that i more or less polygons than 1000000?.

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Not sure what the bloody hell…:doh:

lods.jpg

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.