MI-24P Screenshots and Videos

Sleepy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, freehand said:

Does the hind replays work all good ?

If you run your missions with a dedicated server. Then yes they appear to work. As long as you select the track that is made in your dcs/track/multiplayer folder and not the track made in dcsserver/tracks folder.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Just now, Gunfreak said:

If you run your missions with a dedicated server. Then yes they appear to work. As long as you select the track that is made in your dcs/track/multiplayer folder and not the track made in dcsserver/tracks folder.

Nice I have a dedicated server and used to love standing on the ground in VR watching my self come over the sound was awesome but when they undated a little later after release replays was way off.  

1 minute ago, freehand said:

Nice I have a dedicated server and used to love standing on the ground in VR watching my self come over the sound was awesome but when they undated a little later after release replays was way off.  

They improved the tracks in 2.9.

Generally speaking in most cases a singleplayer track will track your aircraft well. However the AI is not always tracked well. So you'll shoot into empty space etc.

But dedicated server tracks seem to work very well now.  I did a 40 minute spitfire scramble. 72 bomber, 16 109s and 28 Spitfires. It all seemed to be tracked very well.

• Thanks 1

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.