Low Level Bombing .

Hi everyone.

I can do CCRP bombing in the Su 25 a but with only cluster bomb dispensers. Is there any way to do low level release with hi drag HE iron bombs or do I need a different plane ? I tend to fly redfor/cold war most of the time .

Many thanks

C

Hello Cantankerous.

Have you tried the training missions?
They are well made and highly recommended and often they explain everything you need.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

@bmbpdk

Yes, I have no problem with the normal dive bombing techniques :) 

What Im trying to do ( ideally) is avoid the sams by flying very low and releasing retard bombs without having to pop up for a dive. Maybe i'd be better off in a different plane but Im not sure if this is possible at all , it kinda removes the danger of sam engagement....

15 hours ago, Cantankerous said:

…Is there any way to do low level release with hi drag HE iron bombs…

IIRC there are no retarded bombs in it’s inventory. So you would have to be high enough to survive the blast in order for the bomb to release in the first place. FAB-100s would probably let you release with the least altitude.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

submunition dispensers.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).