Trimmer button

Dannyvandelft

I can confirm that the 0.5 seconds input pause seems to be missing in the Mi-24. Open up the controls info box with RCtrl+Enter. Notice how after releasing the trim the pitch/roll inputs from the stick almost instantly are followed. There seems to be a fraction of the usual pause, but not the ususal 0.5 seconds. In the Huey you can clearly see that 0.5 seconds freeze. Not here.

If others could confirm this, it might be worth a bug report.

Edited by Rongor

2 hours ago, Rongor said:

I can confirm that the 0.5 seconds input pause seems to be missing in the Mi-24. Open up the controls info box with RCtrl+Enter. Notice how after releasing the trim the pitch/roll inputs from the stick almost instantly are followed. There seems to be a fraction of the usual pause, but not the ususal 0.5 seconds. In the Huey you can clearly see that 0.5 seconds freeze. Not here.

If others could confirm this, it might be worth a bug report.

What is you trimmer mode setting in Options/ Special/ Mi-24P ?

Indeed the "Default" option doesn't have the delay. Use "return to center". 

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

On 6/23/2021 at 4:54 AM, Dannyvandelft said:

Doesn't seem to be working. After I hit the trimmer button, it'll rock back to where it was before. However if I trim with the 4 way hat, it responds just fine.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

4 hours ago, jojo said:

What is you trimmer mode setting in Options/ Special/ Mi-24P ?

Indeed the "Default" option doesn't have the delay. Use "return to center". 

You got it mixed up. The default option has the delay. The return to center mode has no time trigger, it's waiting for the controls to return to their center position.

It's in the DSC manual as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. After the latest update, trimmer button now trims the rudder too?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

7 hours ago, Devrim said:

Hi. After the latest update, trimmer button now trims the rudder too?

It doesn't and it shouldn't. The yaw AP channel does trim the rudder though and in some way seems to be affected by the use of the trim button. And you will have to use "reset trim" after deactivating the yaw channel to recenter the rudders.

All while having rudder trimmer set to off in the Mi-24 special options...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rongor said:

It doesn't and it shouldn't. The yaw AP channel does trim the rudder though and in some way seems to be affected by the use of the trim button. And you will have to use "reset trim" after deactivating the yaw channel to recenter the rudders.

All while having rudder trimmer set to off in the Mi-24 special options...

Yes, a little annoying - just another EA 'foible' to work around at the moment. Just imagine how nice the 'sorted' Hind will be to fly lol.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]