JTAC mysterie sequens targets

DTS_Maton

i don,t know if this is the right forum but the JTAC is bugging the hell out of meĀ šŸ¤

when you deploy a JTAC you would assume he assigns the targets in the order of threatsĀ 

so basicly start with long range SA then medium SA to short range SA then lower ranking targetsĀ 

currently a JTAC will happily target a hummer first next to a TOR or KUB!Ā šŸ¤’

i can,t imagine this would be the proper real life methodĀ 

plz plz do something about itĀ šŸ¤•

JTACs don't task you to do DEAD. TheĀ Ground Commander has an intent, like "I want that target gone" or "Cover us while we get out of here" or whatever. The JTAC uses airpower to meet the Ground Commander's intent.

Ā 

Now I'm not saying the in-game JTAC is particularly good at the job. But without specific tasks, targets will be assigned in I don't even know which order. And unless an air defenseĀ is the assigned target, it may come up behind an unarmed vehicle.

Ā 

If you want more fine control, you can assign individual targets and also target marking methods to the JTAC using the advanced waypoint actions and the FAC task, if memory serves.

i should have been more specific

i meant when in multiplayer a JTAC is deployed as a client player

i would be a great idea to have those options availeble to assign the JTAC to a specific task or priority either as a commander or a pilot