J-11A cockpit voice language

Mateo

I would like to ask if there is a way to have J-11A cockpit voice alerts language set to english and leave Su-27 with native Russian. DCS main menu settings change all to native or english and it is not a solution for me. I suppose there is a way to set it manually in some configuration file or replace chinese voice files with english ones ?

Thanks in advance for help.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:16 AM, Mateo said:

I would like to ask if there is a way to have J-11A cockpit voice alerts language set to english and leave Su-27 with native Russian. DCS main menu settings change all to native or english and it is not a solution for me. I suppose there is a way to set it manually in some configuration file or replace chinese voice files with english ones ?

Thanks in advance for help.

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Speech

there is speech.lua file in that folder once you open it search for J-11A you can change base.country.id.CHINA to base.country.id.RUSSIA

or I guess comment that whole J-11A line with -- to change it to English.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 10:58 PM, XPACT said:

Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Speech

there is speech.lua file in that folder once you open it search for J-11A you can change base.country.id.CHINA to base.country.id.RUSSIA

or I guess comment that whole J-11A line with -- to change it to English.

It's not the same issue, but you might also help me. Is there a way to set the voice language to RUSSIAN while having the Avionics se to ENGLISH?