autorotation and 1 eng out flt

VIXEN413

Hi all, 

Would love to fly procedures on how to properly manage those 2 conditions... 

anybody can point me to the right direction? 

BR

• Like 1

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

I would be interested to hear this also.

Elevator to Hell, Going down!

The Hind and the MI-8, will be the only choppers I learn this. 

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

For OEIs set one ECL full down and the other full up.

With full fuel load, no weapons and at std weather conditions one engine is not sufficient for HIGE.

AR: Speed during descend around 150km/h, flare around 50m.

Problem with AR training: You can't set the engines to idle so that they don't spool up at high collective positions and spoil the AR.

And shutting down both engines takes a lot of time for restart.

Here are my first ARs with the Hind with shut down engines

Skip forward to the ARs at 08:35

Fox

• Thanks 1
Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb iFoxRomeo:

And shutting down both engines takes a lot of time for restart.

The trick is to create a mission with 2+ helicopters in the air at a sufficient altitude and set the skill level to client. You can immediately hop into the next chopper after the landing 😉

Cheers

On 6/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, finger said:

Hi all,you can download manual Mi-35P,which is export version Mi-24P.The manual is 100% usable.

You need only fill in the line "RECIPIENTS" by: perecko@seznam.cz and line "MESSAGE TO RECIPIENT" by:"mi-35"

You can download it like a ZIP, or one by one /12 files/

Happy reading and happy flying

Link: http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/MRWZMR3S9NDZNBGR-2VSxxx.png

10712624_934278953254891_6094942833164212501_o.jpg

P1030208.JPG