Hind Deployment

Dave317

I've just uploaded my version of the KA50 deployment campaign to the user files section.  It needs to be reviewed but hopefully it'll be ready to download soon.

It's a modified version of MadDog-IC's KA50 version so most of the work was done by him.  I've just adapted it to fit the Hind better.

I haven't had much time to fully test it so consider it a beta version.  Any issues please let me know and I'll try to fix it asap.

Now uploaded

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317335/

Edited by Dave317
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/3/2021 at 10:21 AM, Dave317 said:

I've just uploaded my version of the KA50 deployment campaign to the user files section.  It needs to be reviewed but hopefully it'll be ready to download soon.

It's a modified version of MadDog-IC's KA50 version so most of the work was done by him.  I've just adapted it to fit the Hind better.

I haven't had much time to fully test it so consider it a beta version.  Any issues please let me know and I'll try to fix it asap.

Now uploaded

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317335/

Thanks dude.  It works well 😄

17 hours ago, sublime said:

Thank God you put the skip mission thing in some missions are tough!

Plus I like sticking with my results.  Sometimes the mission isn't accomplished irl

SPOILERS

Miz 3 for example with the ambush

oh yeah, I'm still stuck there with the Ka-50...and I bought it several years ago 😂 So the skip mission is really appreciated for this one. I'll for sure give the campaign a try (have to finish the Hind UH campaign first though).

1 hour ago, rge75 said:

oh yeah, I'm still stuck there with the Ka-50...and I bought it several years ago 😂 So the skip mission is really appreciated for this one. I'll for sure give the campaign a try (have to finish the Hind UH campaign first though).

Itd be difficult enough without suppression effects etc without the time limit 🙂

that's where I shrug and f10 that mofo

• 1 month later...