MW-50 use drops fuel pressure to zero in MP in less than a minute

DarkRaiderss

In multiplayer when applying fuel throttle and activating MW-50 in the Bf 109 the fuel pressure drops to zero within less than a minute. I have not noticed this in single player mode. The pressure starts to drop within 20 seconds of MW-50 activation and the engine starts to sputter at around 45 seconds. By this time the needle on the gauge is bottomed out. There is MW-50 in the tank, the MW-50 switch is on, and the MW-50 vs Fuel switch is set to MW-50. When engaged the MW-50 pressure gauge has the needle between the marks. I have replicated this on several different MP servers at various altitudes.

Up until a few weeks ago I had been out a year from DCS so I don't know if this is a feature or bug. I did not see any recent postings about this issue but saw a similar one on the forums from early 2015. I have flown the 109 on DCS in MP for several thousand hours since 2016 and this was completely new to me. If I am doing something wrong please let me know.

Posting of similar issue from 2015: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/115619-engine-rough-running-fuel-pressure-issue/?tab=comments#comment-2397112

^ Works flawlessly. Thanks a lot for that one!

By the way, do you own F-86 module? We need someone smart to figure out how to turn post-2.7-non-clickable switches and buttons back to operational status :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

1 hour ago, Art-J said:

^ Works flawlessly. Thanks a lot for that one!

By the way, do you own F-86 module? We need someone smart to figure out how to turn post-2.7-non-clickable switches and buttons back to operational status :D.

Let me know which ones need correction in a private message and I will take a look

EDsignaturefleet.jpg