Mission 2, fix for missing trigger

BuzzLine

I think a trigger is broken in mission 2, the one that warns you of incoming missiles. I believe the MISSILE_IN_ZONE call is missing the (mandatory) missile type, it's empty in the original mission. So I've added it (SA2V755, near the bottom of the list) and now it seems the mission has the proper flow. 

image.png

HTH,

Buzz

Note : I'm not sure this issue is the same as those that are bothering the other two reports of weirdness on that mission, likely but not certain. Feel free to merge threads.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, PLAAF said:

Where is the campaign file? I can't find it. 

The only thing that is in the campaign folder is the "Red Knight" campaign.

Campaigns that come for free with aircraft modules can be found in the mods/aircrafts/<module name>/missions/campaigns (or something like that). Not the mods/campaigns folder as for the payware ones.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 5:42 PM, BuzzLine said:

Campaigns that come for free with aircraft modules can be found in the mods/aircrafts/<module name>/missions/campaigns (or something like that). Not the mods/campaigns folder as for the payware ones.

Can you teach me how to add this trigger?

I added a trigger that once I am in range, the mission will end and the Red side win.

But when I get the in range, the mission ENDED, as in the computer exist the game and put me back in score page.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

• 1 year later...

I'm trying to correct the mission 2. As there were no voices after switching to radio 2 I switched all the coms coming from the awacs-TU-95  in the trigger to match his  frequency. So I replaced the communications coming from 138 to 130, and now we can hear the TU-95 give info/orders. Strong WIP, not intensively tested.

If someone is willing to work on it or even discuss about it, feel welcome. 

Mission 02.miz

Edited by twanmal
spelling
  • Like 2

H97M-E --- 16GB DDR3--- i4790k --- GTX 1080 --- Oculus Rift