What is Nadia saying?

Rhinozherous

5 hours ago, kikimora said:

Hello, could someone please help me to identify what Rita is saying? Please, see enclosed file. Thank you.

In addition to people saying Rita is telling you to lower gear, this warning is triggered by 

1. Speed less then 70 kmh 

2. Radar altitude below minimum height set 

If your radar altitude gets shot or doing a fast running landing, don’t forget😉

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

while this topic is at the top, might as well post full list of warnings for those curious

“•Fire, aircraft (tail #). Check fire protection system panel.”

The FIRE advisory is confirmed by the FIRE warning light on the pilot’s instrument panel and the light on the fire protection panel indicating which compartment the fire is in.

“ Dangerous vibration, left (or right) engine.”

These advisories are confirmed by The LEFT or RIGHT ENG HIGH VIBRATION lights on the pilot’s instrument panel.

“ Main hydraulic system failure.”

This advisory is confirmed by the MAIN HYD SYS ON light going out and the BACKUP HYD SYS ON light coming on. Both lights are located on the pilot’s front left control panel.

“ Backup hydraulic system failure.”

This advisory is confirmed by lighting of The BACKUP HYD SYS FAIL caution light on the pilot’s front left panel.

“ Low fuel emergency.” 

The low fuel advisory is confirmed by lighting of either or both of the CELL N1 120 LT FUEL and CELL N2 120 LT FUEL caution lights on the pilot’s instrument panel.

“ Low oil pressure main transmission.” 

This advisory is confirmed by illumination of the LOW OIL PRES MAIN XMSN warning light on the pilot’s instrument panel and a low or zero pressure reading on the transmission oil pressure/temperature gauge.

“ Service cell fuel pump failure, check remaining fuel.”

This advisory is confirmed when the green SVC CELL PUMP No. 1 or No. 2 advisory lights on the fuel system panel go off.

“ Extend landing gear.”

This advisory is activated when the flight altitude drops below the preset level on the RV-5 radar altimeter and indicated airspeed is less than 70 km/hr (37.8 knots). The signals for this advisory come from the RV-5 radar altimeter and SSA airspeed sensor.

“ Audio warning system operational.”

This advisory plays to confirm system operation when the TEST button on the control panel is pressed.

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

• 1 month later...
Am 22.9.2023 um 22:47 schrieb AeriaGloria:

while this topic is at the top, might as well post full list of warnings for those curious

“•Fire, aircraft (tail #). Check fire protection system panel.”

The FIRE advisory is confirmed by the FIRE warning light on the pilot’s instrument panel and the light on the fire protection panel indicating which compartment the fire is in.

“ Dangerous vibration, left (or right) engine.”

These advisories are confirmed by The LEFT or RIGHT ENG HIGH VIBRATION lights on the pilot’s instrument panel.

“ Main hydraulic system failure.”

This advisory is confirmed by the MAIN HYD SYS ON light going out and the BACKUP HYD SYS ON light coming on. Both lights are located on the pilot’s front left control panel.

“ Backup hydraulic system failure.”

This advisory is confirmed by lighting of The BACKUP HYD SYS FAIL caution light on the pilot’s front left panel.

“ Low fuel emergency.” 

The low fuel advisory is confirmed by lighting of either or both of the CELL N1 120 LT FUEL and CELL N2 120 LT FUEL caution lights on the pilot’s instrument panel.

“ Low oil pressure main transmission.” 

This advisory is confirmed by illumination of the LOW OIL PRES MAIN XMSN warning light on the pilot’s instrument panel and a low or zero pressure reading on the transmission oil pressure/temperature gauge.

“ Service cell fuel pump failure, check remaining fuel.”

This advisory is confirmed when the green SVC CELL PUMP No. 1 or No. 2 advisory lights on the fuel system panel go off.

“ Extend landing gear.”

This advisory is activated when the flight altitude drops below the preset level on the RV-5 radar altimeter and indicated airspeed is less than 70 km/hr (37.8 knots). The signals for this advisory come from the RV-5 radar altimeter and SSA airspeed sensor.

“ Audio warning system operational.”

This advisory plays to confirm system operation when the TEST button on the control panel is pressed.

Good to know what it will mean, what the voice tells you, but how i can understand what the femail voice says ???

I also guess, that these russian femail voice was not availiblte in the "west german" version of the Hind.

Just now, JG11Preusse said:

Good to know what it will mean, what the voice tells you, but how i can understand what the femail voice says ???

I also guess, that these russian femail voice was not availiblte in the "west german" version of the Hind.

Why wouldn’t the East Germans use it? 

I don’t have a list of every Ri-65 audio warning in Russian. But I have the full list in English/Spanish 

vor 19 Stunden schrieb AeriaGloria:

Why wouldn’t the East Germans use it? 

I don’t have a list of every Ri-65 audio warning in Russian. But I have the full list in English/Spanish 

The east germans NVA maybe used it (no idea, i dont think so, but maybe possible), they also learned russian at school.

The west german Bundeswehr for sure not. 

But if you have a full list in englisdh/spanisch, the voice is still in russian language and i dont understand what this voice wants to tell me, because i dont understand it and can not assign it to your list in english/spanish

Edited by JG11Preusse

2 hours ago, JG11Preusse said:

The east germans NVA maybe used it (no idea, i dont think so, but maybe possible), they also learned russian at school.

The west german Bundeswehr for sure not. 

But if you have a full list in englisdh/spanisch, the voice is still in russian language and i dont understand what this voice wants to tell me, because i dont understand it and can not assign it to your list in english/spanish

We you can piece together the important/common ones, the ones for oil pressure/metal chips/vibration never happens usually 

If rotor rpm is at 88% or below: “attention to electrical system panel” 

If below 70 kmh IAS, under set limit altitude of radar altitude, and gear is up: “lower gear” warning plays 

If below 240 L in tanks 1/2: “low fuel (toplivo) remaining”

If tank 1/2 pumps are turned off/fail: “service tank pump failure” 

If test button is pressed: “audio warning system operational” 

If fire” fire aboard helicopter number (bort), attention to annunciator,” then you get warning for specific component that is on fire also 

Hydraulic system below certain pressure, can be triggered by moving controls after shutdown: “main/aux hydraulic system failure”

Here is a possibly incomplete list:

FIRE ABOARD HELICOPTER No... ATTENTION TO ANNUNCIATORS

(БОРТ N.... ПОЖАР. ВНИМАНИЕ НА ТАБЛО);

DANGEROUS VIBRATION OF LEFT ENGINE

(ОПАСНАЯ ВИБРАЦИЯ ЛЕВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ);

DANGEROUS VIBRATION OF RIGHT ENGINE

(ОПАСНАЯ ВИБРАЦИЯ ПРАВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ);

MAIN HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FAILED (ОТКАЗАЛА ОСНОВНАЯ ГИДРОСИСТЕМА)

• AUXILIARY HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FAILURE
    (ОТКАЗАЛА ДУБЛИРУЮЩАЯ ГИДРОСИСТЕМА);

• EMERGENCY FUEL RESERVE (АВАРИЙНЫЙ ОСТАТОК ТОПЛИВА);

• LOW OIL PRESSURE IN GEARBOX (МАЛО ДАВЛЕНИЕ МАСЛА В РЕДУКТОРЕ);

• SERVICE TANK PUMP FAILURE. CHECK FUEL RESERVE
    (ОТКАЗАЛ НАСОС РАСХОДНОГО БАКА. ПРОВЕРЬ ОСТАТОК ТОПЛИВА);

• AUXILIARY SYSTEM OPERATES (ДУБЛИРУЮЩАЯ ГИДРОСИСТЕМА РАБОТАЕТ);
  • LEFT ENGINE FIRE (ПОЖАР В ОТСЕКЕ ЛЕВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ);

RIGHT ENGINE FIRE (ПОЖАР В ОТСЕКЕ ПРАВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ);

• FIRE IN MAIN GEARBOX COMPARTMENT (ПОЖАР В ОТСЕКЕ ГЛАВНОГО РЕДУКТОРА):

• FIRE IN COMPARTMENT OF APU AND TANK No.3. (ПОЖАР В ОТСЕКЕ АИ-9В, БАКА Ne 3);

• LOW OIL PRESS. LEFT ENGINE (ДАВЛЕНИЕ МАСЛА МАЛО. ЛЕВЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ );

• LOW OIL PRESS. RIGHT ENGINE (ДАВЛЕНИЕ МАСЛА МАЛО. ПРАВЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ);

• CHIPS IN LEFT ENGINE OIL (СТРУЖКА В МАСЛЕ ЛЕВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ);

• CHIPS IN RIGHT ENGINE OIL (СТРУЖКА В МАСЛЕ ПРАВОГО ДВИГАТЕЛЯ):

• CHIPS IN TRANSM OIL (СТРУЖКА В МАСЛЕ ТРАНСМИССИИ);

• ATTENTION TO ELECTRIC SYSTEMS PANEL
    (ВНИМАНИЕ НА ПУЛЬТ ЭЛЕКТРОСИСТЕМ):
    REPORTING SYSTEM IS OK (РЕЧЕВОЙ ИНФОРМАТОР ИСПРАВЕН).
  • Like 1

🙂 ... i am happy that someone thinks i can do that all, while flying 🙂

But i can tell you, because i was a real german army aviation anti tank helicopter pilot and commander, you can not piece together these informations while flying in a mission, even if it is only a training mission.

You can, if you know your aircraft and know all these messages and their meanings, but not if they get to you in a language, you can not understand. 

Hals- und Beinbruch

Andi

18 hours ago, JG11Preusse said:

🙂 ... i am happy that someone thinks i can do that all, while flying 🙂

But i can tell you, because i was a real german army aviation anti tank helicopter pilot and commander, you can not piece together these informations while flying in a mission, even if it is only a training mission.

You can, if you know your aircraft and know all these messages and their meanings, but not if they get to you in a language, you can not understand. 

Hals- und Beinbruch

Andi

Sure of course. Honored to have someone with your experience here. Hopefully giving the trigger conditions for the most common ones above helps. Usually those “check electrical panel (rotor rpm below 88%)” and the “lower gear (IAS below 70 kmh and below set limit radar altitude)” 

When you first turn it on the sound you hear is usually the hydraulic low pressure alarm. 

And Atleast with the fire alarms, you have a panel telling you exactly what’s on fire atleast. Sometimes I like to turn my tank 1/2 pumps on/off at shutdown just to hear the audio warning for it or jiggle the controls to hear low hydraulic pressure alarm 🤣

I’m sure there will be a English option eventually 

Sometimes I also put the Russian translation into google and hear the TTS of it, so I can more easily recognize the alarm when it comes on

Edited by AeriaGloria
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, II.JG1_Vonrd said:

Do you know where this folder is located?

If you mean in game audio messages, I do not know, but I believe most sounds are encrypted anyways. 

If you mean the list of audio messages translated in Cryllic/English/Spanish I’ve given, I have a folder in my phone where all my Mi-24 material is organized 

I modified Dalva's "Cute" english cockpit with less cute voice using MS Voice Recognition. The mod is here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319654/

The .ogg files are located here and they do work:

C:\Users\Rick\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\Dalva-Moe Mi-24-English\Sounds\Effects\Aircrafts\Mi-24P\Cockpit\RI65

I was wondering where your files are installed.

• 2 months later...
Am 15.8.2021 um 20:29 schrieb WarbossPetross:

Not sure if it's actually in the works but there should be at least an English voice-over option like there is in the Jeff. Also Russian pilots call her "Rita" because RI-65 ("Rechevoy Informator", voice informer), not sure where does "Nadya" come from (probably a Russian female name that's known best in the West).

revushchaya Rita is the correct designation, in other words roaring Rita is that what the russians say. 😉

Don’t wait for the undertaker,
just ignite the Martin Baker!

i9-11900k, RTX 3080ti EVGA FTW3 Ultra, 64GB DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z Neo, ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E, 1200W be quiet! Dark Power Pro P11, Corsair iCUE H150i Pro, 6x Corsair Light Loop Fans, Lian Li - PC-011

34" LG 34WR50QC-B, Oculus Rift S, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + F-18 Stick, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder