Mission 1 fuel state (Spoiler alert)

Rmnsvn

Hi

Am I doing smth wrong or it's supposed to be like this? I launch in mission one with 4500 fuel state.

Скрытый текст

By the time I have to wave off I'm left with 900 lbs which I can't do much with. Following the departure and procedure with no AB at all at correct speeds.

Is it supposed to be like this? I wave off as instructed, get to the holding, hang there with no other messages and then my engines quit at about 300 lbs of fuel left.

UPD: Seems to have been my bad, sorry, ran it the second time and all seemed fine. 

Edited by Rmnsvn
  • Like 1

Every naval aviator has a a story about a low fuel night landing, so I wanted to recreate the pressure in this campaign.

Spoiler

The fuel should be plenty enough for you to attempt both lndings without refuelling though, unless you stay in afterburner, which you shouldn't. Glad it worked out the second time.

23 часа назад, Reflected сказал:

Every naval aviator has a a story about a low fuel night landing, so I wanted to recreate the pressure in this campaign.

Показать содержимое

The fuel should be plenty enough for you to attempt both lndings without refuelling though, unless you stay in afterburner, which you shouldn't. Glad it worked out the second time.

Thanks Reflected, the campaign is just awesome. Having some quality time with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Reflected! I just started the Fear the bones campaign and I have a weirdness in my first task. In mission 01, I experience the start of the flight, turn on the exterior lights (Anti collision, Strob light, etc.) after getting up on the catapult and connecting the F-14 to takeoff, everything is ready but the Salute instruction does not start. The Tomcat stays stationary and only burns fuel. When I turn off the master switch for the external lights and issue the Salute command, the program turns on all the external lights and the shoot procedure starts.

30 minutes ago, VML_robáG said:

Hi Reflected! I just started the Fear the bones campaign and I have a weirdness in my first task. In mission 01, I experience the start of the flight, turn on the exterior lights (Anti collision, Strob light, etc.) after getting up on the catapult and connecting the F-14 to takeoff, everything is ready but the Salute instruction does not start. The Tomcat stays stationary and only burns fuel. When I turn off the master switch for the external lights and issue the Salute command, the program turns on all the external lights and the shoot procedure starts.

You better report it in the F-14 thread, this is not campaign related but a core F-14 or Supercarrier thing.

• Like 1