The F-14 Tomcat Survey

BreaKKer

Somebody actually commented “F18 > F14” in this survey… now that’s just wrong 😫

I do agree with the comment saying that it would be great to get an optional Sparrowhawk HUD in the DCS Tomcat!

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

52 minutes ago, veenee said:

It's like going to F-18 forum and telling them that Tomcat is better.

What's the point of that?

Deep down they know that the Tomcat is way better than the Bornet, there’s no need to rub their nose in it 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

9 hours ago, Nexus-6 said:

It's the internet. People just enjoy being dicks.

How's expressing opinion on a public survey or whatever a simple "F18 > F14" is being a dick and why does it trigger you so much?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

20 hours ago, draconus said:

How's expressing opinion on a public survey or whatever a simple "F18 > F14" is being a dick and why does it trigger you so much?

The survey wasn't about the F-18, it was about the F-14, and there was no reason to post that other than to troll the OP.  There is an abundance of room (and a lot of prior examples) on the forums for people to trade barbs over the DCS version of "my dad can beat up your dad".  Furthermore, you must deal with some pretty emotionally fragile people if you believe that calling out snarky bullshit is the equivalent of being "triggered".

• Like 6

Can't pretend fly as well as you can.