Cannot undesignate TGP from SPI

Topper81

I sometimes noticed that it was not possible to undesignate the TGP after having a look with the HAD.

So from my point of view the TGP is absolute useless this happent.

The issue occures in the trackfile after 9:50. I cannot move the TGP anymore afterwards...

I have used Mavericks with FCR GMT mode previously, but I don't know if this is related.

I have created mark points on the SAM poisiton on the TGP after HAD Lock and choosen the markpoint as steerpoint.

When I started the mission from runway, this happent multiple times.

I had no success to reproduce this issue by starting the mission in the air.

undes2.trk

Edited by Topper81

You need to undesignate the had target via the had, then tgp cz if matkpoint is stpt...then you are good to go....unless your had/hts bugs out and you can't unlock...then you are SoL

Got to remember while you have an emitter locked, hts is going to triangulate the emitter position and keep updating a better position slaving the tgp all the while until you create the mark and undesignate that emmiter

2 hours ago, Carbon715 said:

You need to undesignate the had target via the had, then tgp cz if matkpoint is stpt...then you are good to go....unless your had/hts bugs out and you can't unlock...then you are SoL

Got to remember while you have an emitter locked, hts is going to triangulate the emitter position and keep updating a better position slaving the tgp all the while until you create the mark and undesignate that emmiter

No it does not work, I have unlocked the had as you can see in the trackfile.

I believe there is a bug where if HAD locks an object and the object disappears it's not able to be unlocked. Notwithstanding simply making TGP SOI should break any and all other tracking sensors and make TGP the SPI-providing sensor immediately.

I had a look at your track. It's not just TGP that's stuck. Any attempt to move SPI is impossible. HAD seems to be acting as SPI generator during attack (not sure if that's accurate) and not giving up SPI control as it should (definitely wrong).

• Like 1