Weird Lighting above objects in VR

Mdrader

Hi all,

I fly with a Reverb G2 and for awhile now I've noticed there are blurry red and green lights above aircraft and vehicles when viewed at a distance. Once I get closer they disappear. Its also noticeable on ground vehicles and missiles when fired, I can't figure out if its a setting I have checked wrong or whats causing it. The lights are also visible through the cockpit, ie when overflying a vehicle on the ground I can look down through the floor of the cockpit and the side by side red and green light are visible when they should be blocked. Nothing game breaking just a bit of a nuisance and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I tried to include  a screenshot its a bit tough to see but noticeable on both the plane landing and on the taxi way.

Thanks

Screen_211210_153649.png

Sorry for the image, the effect doesn’t translate well from the headset to a screenshot and I don’t have the photoshop skills to make it look better, I’ll try messing around with it more to get it to show better. 

I thought it might be label related at first as well but I don’t think it is, I can cycle through with left shift + f10 and it doesn’t remove the effect at any point.