Last update DOGF-SLEW mod antenna elevation reference numbers position.

Geraki

The antenna elevation reference number must be above and below scan centre "small circle"

When the scan centre is slewed the number and the scan circle move all together, right now only the small circle moves.

Slew2.png

Slew3.png

Edited by Geraki

• Geraki changed the title to Last update DOGF-SLEW mod antenna elevation reference numbers position.

Dear ED dev's the current slew is not correct as is , please refer into Real manual

1. MLU M_1 Slewable ACM HUD Symbology . . .page.136

2. TO 1F-16CM-34-1-1 block 50 page 1-564  & 1-565 

3. Youtube public reference video 

PM if need it!!!

In addition with current elevation numbers position it is too difficult to read actually the numbers.

Please re-evaluate your sources 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chaz said:

Curious, what does the tag "correct as-is for ofp" mean?    

OFP --> "operational flight program", but I don´t know what is the meaning of that. Do a search for "ofp" here and you will see different DLC related.

It may be a note of attention for the dev team.

Edited by Clipper
  • Like 1

It's called OFP in F-16 too (even in the DED pages where you can check version). "M" tapes are not the only tapes. I think "M" stands for "mission" or something. You have operational flight program, m-series, numbers numbers. Apparently there were "FTT" series at some point.

There is evidence that the altitude figures are positioned on the circle symbol both earlier and later softwares than the DCS variant. E.g. an M1 and a M5+ OFP have alt numbers following the circle. Either it was changed and then changed again or it's a specific USAF preference to not have the numbers follow the circle.

• Like 3

OFP are software updates/upgrades for F-16 that use MMC. F-16 without MMC, the software is sometime refer to as System Capability Upgrade (SCU). 

• Like 3

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..