Triple Position Flaps

mytai01

Please implement key bindings for those aircraft that have three position flaps (Su-25, Su-25T, Su-33). I was thinking that an, "Up Else Half" flap binding and a, "Full Else Half" binding would be great for those of us who have Warthog Throttles, or other controls, that have three position switches where the center position doesn't generate a key code.

EDIT: I just realized that the A-10C already has the three position flaps in operation with Warthog Throttle...So, it should be very easy to do, if it's coded for that.

Edited by mytai01
  • Like 1

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Yes, it´s doable. I did it time ago with others on/off controls.

On a side note, 29 (all versions), 27, 33 and 15 only have 2 position flaps: up and landing. 

29 has a particularity as it uses the same panel to control flaps as planes with 3 positions flaps, with the middle position double as a "landing position" I think. Soviet classic design example of "same panel for everything".

• Like 2

On 12/25/2021 at 8:41 PM, Tarres said:

Yes, it´s doable. I did it time ago with others on/off controls.

On a side note, 29 (all versions), 27, 33 and 15 only have 2 position flaps: up and landing. 

29 has a particularity as it uses the same panel to control flaps as planes with 3 positions flaps, with the middle position double as a "landing position" I think. Soviet classic design example of "same panel for everything".

I was wondering why the 29 had 3 buttons for setting flaps.

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉