Saved game folder

NOXX*

hello,

it's seems I made a mistake;

I wanted to move my saved game folder to an another disk because available disk space on my C was low and I did'nt follow the right procedure, I only used cut and copy. When I launched my game he didn't find my joystick settings and what I did I only pointed in the oldest folder moved to my new drive  to reload settings.

i would like to restore the previous situation with the good saved game folder in my C and after that follow the right procedure via properties and change location.

I also think that this situation cause trouble with the SRS installation

Can you help me ?

THKS

40 minutes ago, NOXX* said:

i would like to restore the previous situation with the good saved game folder in my C and after that follow the right procedure via properties and change location.

If the original C:\Users\your-user\Saved Games\ folder is not there, then I'm afraid that there is no way to get Windows to re-create it. Sorry.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

18 minutes ago, maximov said:

That only works if you have a proper saved games folder that you relocated somewhere else (not cut/pasted) .. it allows to restore it to its default location. I’m afraid that it wont work on OP’s case.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB