HSI-Data-A/C sub level does not display wind speed/direction.

MARLAN_

• Like 1

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.

Sorry, I realize the image is cropped, but that is taken in air.

1A100.png?format=1500w  

Virtual CVW-8 - The mission of Virtual Carrier Air Wing EIGHT is to provide its members with an organization committed to presenting an authentic representation of U.S. Navy Carrier Air Wing operations in training and combat environments based on the real world experience of its real fighter pilots, air intercept controllers, airbosses, and many others.

• BIGNEWY locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

+1

We have this with the Viper.  Does DCS not use API's or some other kind of standardization that plugs into the different modules?  If it works with the Viper, there aren't the exact same cockpit/mfd screen parameters for the data fields i the Hornet?  Aren't we talking basic principles of Object Oriented Design?  Otherwise, you'd be doing it the hard way.  Which, actually might explain why the control input window is different between the Viper and the Hornet.  Look at the A4 mod control window.  Make it like that.  Actually I always figured they got it from ED.