Issue with campaign progression, event 4 instead of event 8

CedricLFML

Hi guys !

First, congratulations for this campaign, I really enjoy it !

I've an issue in the campaign progress, while i've finish the event 7, next mission come back to event 4 instead of the event 8! There's way to fix this by myself?

My DCS is OpenBeta, last version.

Thank you !

Zone5 issue.jpg

Edited by CedricLFML
correcting text

I checked my version and it seems fine. After event 7 it should be the Exposure mission coming. Do you have that mission in your campaign folder? Can you please check?

did you start the campaign before the last OB when the Exposure mission was added? I had to change the cmp file so that may have resulted in this glitch. In this case just open the missions one by one and play them in order.

If not, it may be that the cmp file wasn't updated by ED to the one I submitted. I'll make sure they do for the next one.

Speaking of the Exposure mission:

I don't have the mission showing up in that campaign list, either, but it is in the campaign folder.

I did not restart the campaign, however, so I don't know if that needs to be done in order for DCS to add it to the list.

Edited by Jayhawk1971

HI all and many thanks !

I've instaled this campaign just before the very last OB update. I've Zone 5 - Exposure.miz in my campaign folder but i've also Zone 5 - 08.miz !!! I have both so if Exposure is event 8 we have to delete "Zone 5 - 08.miz" , no? I will try to skip the event 4 to see what happened.

Edited by CedricLFML

The same just happened to me. The campaign meny said next mission was event 4, and the briefing text was for event 4. However the image in the briefing was of a MiG-23 with the text exposure, so I gave it a shot to see what would happen. And when I actually ran the mission it was the exposure mission. So seems just the briefing text is for event 4. Don't know if it is the same for a newly started campaign or only a problem for campaign started before last update (mine was from earlier).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...